Blog Entries
    I hate the way when you should be or have to be sleeping and you can't go to sleep but when you have to stay awake (like at work) it's like it's the hardest thing in the world to do. I hate getting up early when I can sleep in but if I have to be up, all I wanna do is sleep.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I hate the way when you should be or have to be sleeping and you can't go to sleep but when you have to stay awake (like at work) it's like it's the hardest thing in the world to do. I hate getting up early when I can sleep in but if I have to be up, all I wanna do is sleep.
    Yea, I think we all hate that! haha
    #TeamGeeky

It's a bitch; especially when you have to drive a bit to work. I only have to cover about 15 miles, but it's a son of a bitch at 5:30 am when you went to sleep at 1:45.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's a bitch; especially when you have to drive a bit to work. I only have to cover about 15 miles, but it's a son of a bitch at 5:30 am when you went to sleep at 1:45.
    I have an incredible ability to stay up... I can stay up for 40 hours with little effort. I might not be fun to be around but I'm awake haha.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have an incredible ability to stay up... I can stay up for 40 hours with little effort. I might not be fun to be around but I'm awake haha.

My record was 104 hours back when I was working in the field, but 36 to 50 was a regular work day for me back then. Now that I am on more of a schedule (still rotating shift work, but it's either 6am to 6pm or reversed) and growing older, I am finding it harder to miss out of sleep as my recuperation time has increase substantially.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

My record was 104 hours back when I was working in the field, but 36 to 50 was a regular work day for me back then. Now that I am on more of a schedule (still rotating shift work, but it's either 6am to 6pm or reversed) and growing older, I am finding it harder to miss out of sleep as my recuperation time has increase substantially.
    That's freaking insane! My record is probably about 48 hours... but that's when I was 16 and I was a pretty into gaming... I didn't really need to stay up haha.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    You're all a tad crazy staying up like that. Anytime I did it, I had chemical assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's freaking insane! My record is probably about 48 hours... but that's when I was 16 and I was a pretty into gaming... I didn't really need to stay up haha.

Yeah, it wasn't by choice; had to drive from location, arrive at site (which they were waiting on me to show up), do the job (which took on average 5-8 hours), and depending on what called next, I either drove to a hotel (most jobs were about 30+ outside of cities with hotels) or to the next job. On that hitch, I just caught several jobs back to back and had to drive a long distance (200+ miles) to get to them. It was more terrifying that I was on the road in that condition than it was insane as I very easily could have killed myself or worse, someone else. Putting $ and reputation for the bettering of my career was perhaps the stupidest thing I've ever done (and I've ridden on top of a car doing 100 mph before which was pretty fucking stupid.)

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

Yeah, it wasn't by choice; had to drive from location, arrive at site (which they were waiting on me to show up), do the job (which took on average 5-8 hours), and depending on what called next, I either drove to a hotel (most jobs were about 30+ outside of cities with hotels) or to the next job. On that hitch, I just caught several jobs back to back and had to drive a long distance (200+ miles) to get to them. It was more terrifying that I was on the road in that condition than it was insane as I very easily could have killed myself or worse, someone else. Putting $ and reputation for the bettering of my career was perhaps the stupidest thing I've ever done (and I've ridden on top of a car doing 100 mph before which was pretty fucking stupid.)
    I always wanted to try that.

Blog Entries
    You're all a tad crazy staying up like that. Anytime I did it, I had chemical assistance!
    Sleep is overrated.

Coffee, Energy Drinks, and Soda can help you stay up for long periods of time. haha

Yea, that's a bit crazy that you'd work for that long. You were on top of a car that was doing over 100 miles per hour? Why!?
    #TeamGeeky