Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Batman but lets be honest... Marvel has produced more quality movies in the past decade by a long shot in comparison to DC.
    See? This guy gets it!

And just to point things out, I don't hate DC entirely. Just most of it. Obviously, Batman's their shining jewel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Yeah, man. The Green Lantern movie was utter shit. Can't believe Marvel could ever....oh wait.
    I'm just messing, I don't care about this damn comic wars.

But since this subject is brought up let me just say that Dark Knight is DC right, no Marvel film will ever come close to that. So DC wins the battle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'm just messing, I don't care about this damn comic wars.

But since this subject is brought up let me just say that Dark Knight is DC right, no Marvel film will ever come close to that. So DC wins the battle.
    As far as movies go, yeah, there's no question that the Dark Knight's the best comic movie ever released. The Avengers & Spider-Man 2 are close to beating it but not by much.

Blog Entries
    As far as movies go, yeah, there's no question that the Dark Knight's the best comic movie ever released. The Avengers & Spider-Man 2 are close to beating it but not by much.
    Are you talking about the quality of the movie or box office success?
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Are you talking about the quality of the movie or box office success?
    Quality, of course. That's what matters to me the most when it comes to comic book movies.

Black Ninja!
    With the way this Trayvon Martin debacle's been going, I wouldn't be surprised if there'd be a movie about this. Bleedin' Christ.
    Much as I've supported the guy, I'm not sure the President helped things with his little "shoot" today. I agree with everything he said, but that's even more gas on the fire.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    The first two X-men films are my favourite from Marvel.

And I'm hearing good stuff about the new Wolverine film.

Blog Entries
    Quality, of course. That's what matters to me the most when it comes to comic book movies.
    Excluding a Batman movie I'd be hard pressed to think of a DC movie that would crack my top ten favorite super hero movies... haha

Spiderman has 2 good movies, The avengers had some good movies (Thor,Captain America, Iron Man, etc...), and even The X-men have had some pretty stellar movies. X-2 and First Class are pretty stellar movies.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Much as I've supported the guy, I'm not sure the President helped things with his little "shoot" today. I agree with everything he said, but that's even more gas on the fire.
    Exactly. It makes Trayvon look like a victim which, as all the evidence against him showed, he clearly wasn't. I feel more sorry for Zimmerman more than anyone. He pretty much has the mark of Cain on him and it's all because the damn media had to blow this case into proportion and make it a bigger deal than it already was even with Zimmerman clearly being innocent of murder. I mean, they're even trying to label him as a "white Hispanic" to create racial tension that was never there to begin with. The fuck is that?

Blog Entries
    Excluding a Batman movie I'd be hard pressed to think of a DC movie that would crack my top ten favorite super hero movies... haha

Spiderman has 2 good movies, The avengers had some good movies (Thor,Captain America, Iron Man, etc...), and even The X-men have had some pretty stellar movies. X-2 and First Class are pretty stellar movies.
    Shit shit alright.