Page 4296 of 4831 FirstFirst ... 32963796419642464286429442954296429742984306434643964796 ... LastLast
Results 42,951 to 42,960 of 48310
  1. #42951
    Just seeing that I missed a lot. Catching up, you know.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^


  2. #42952
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Really? Why's that?
    Hundreds of unread pages...
    ]

  3. #42953
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I feel like being a cool kid in my sig. So basically lie to me saying how cool I am or how annoying/of a dickhead I am and I'll sig you.
    If I was psychically able, I would bear your children.

  4. #42954
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Hundreds of unread pages...
    Something like that yeah..

    That's what you get, when you have a few weeks that you just really don't have the time. Poor me..
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^


  5. #42955
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,595
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Something like that yeah..

    That's what you get, when you have a few weeks that you just really don't have the time. Poor me..
    i know right. Poor you having a life. Fucking guy.
    ]

  6. #42956
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,838
    WrestleMania in Philly could be a phenomenal success or an unequivocal, snow covered, disaster. Beware, Vinny.


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  7. #42957
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    WrestleMania in Philly could be a phenomenal success or an unequivocal, snow covered, disaster. Beware, Vinny.

    I still think they need to do another major PPV in England. Summerslam would fit perfect as Royal Rumble and SS aren't the "best time of year" to be there weather-wise. I wouldn't be opposed to a WM in London either as I think with an event such as WM, the time difference wouldn't affect that many buyers who are going to get the PPV for the name alone.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #42958
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,431
    Blog Entries
    3



  9. #42959
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

    Who is that old chick on the right because she looks strikingly similar to Sebastian Bach, but with less sex appeal.








    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #42960
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,431
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Who is that old chick on the right because she looks strikingly similar to Sebastian Bach, but with less sex appeal.






    I initially thought Seb WAS a chick back in the day. For a half-a-sec anyway. Youth Gone Wild indeed. More like Youth Got Old haha. OK that was lame. He can still bring it though.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.