Page 4259 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 32593759415942094249425742584259426042614269430943594759 ... LastLast
Results 42,581 to 42,590 of 48282
  1. #42581
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,409
    Blog Entries
    3
    TNA bound?

    The following is from WWE.com:

    WWE.com has learned that WWE has chosen to not renew Matt Striker’s contract. As of today, June 20, 2013, Striker will no longer be working with WWE.

    WWE wishes him the best in all his future endeavors.

  2. #42582
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,587
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    TNA bound?

    The following is from WWE.com:

    WWE.com has learned that WWE has chosen to not renew Matt Striker’s contract. As of today, June 20, 2013, Striker will no longer be working with WWE.

    WWE wishes him the best in all his future endeavors.
    It just doesn't make any fucking sense... Stryker is Gold! I hope he does end up on either TNA or ROH, maybe even UFC, he could totally hang with Rogan


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  3. #42583
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,409
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    It just doesn't make any fucking sense... Stryker is Gold! I hope he does end up on either TNA or ROH, maybe even UFC, he could totally hang with Rogan
    I had a bad feeling about Striker's time with the company when they brought in that Renee chick to co-host WWE Experience. You could see even he was looking at her like, WTF?

  4. #42584
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,587
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I had a bad feeling about Striker's time with the company when they brought in that Renee chick to co-host WWE Experience. You could see even he was looking at her like, WTF?
    Indeed
    fucking shame, he's a hell of a lot better than that jackass Cole
    also he knows the difference between a Power Slam and a Scoop Slam, which is kind of useful


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  5. #42585
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    An 18 yr old rapper with real prospect called Lil Snupe got shot and killed last night. Damn shame but it's the price you pay when you live that sort of life. RIP

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  6. #42586
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Indeed
    fucking shame, he's a hell of a lot better than that jackass Cole
    also he knows the difference between a Power Slam and a Scoop Slam, which is kind of useful
    He also knows what a fucking suplex is.



     

    Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

  7. #42587
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,587
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    He also knows what a fucking suplex is.
    I know right?


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  8. #42588
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,578
    Blog Entries
    7
    This is accurate.


  9. #42589
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,409
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    This is accurate.

    Funnier too

  10. #42590
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    This is accurate.

    Here's me thinking this video was going to explain the other Big Bang theory, you know the one with explosions and shit.

    Early seasons of the show still makes me laugh though

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.