Page 4204 of 4826 FirstFirst ... 32043704410441544194420242034204420542064214425443044704 ... LastLast
Results 42,031 to 42,040 of 48254
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I don't know that read is really the correct word there, but they sure love to bitch about them!
    So skim just so they can combitch. Got it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    So skim just so they can combitch. Got it.
    that too
    nobody actually reads anymore, because that actually would take some fucking effort. I see it every fucking day at work, where you'll get some jackass calling in with something like "There's an error on my screen it says something about a prompt but I just hit cancel, was I supposed to do that?" 30 minutes later I'm still just trying to convince the fucking moron to read what's in front of them so I can see what the message is about.

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

that too
    nobody actually reads anymore, because that actually would take some fucking effort. I see it every fucking day at work, where you'll get some jackass calling in with something like "There's an error on my screen it says something about a prompt but I just hit cancel, was I supposed to do that?" 30 minutes later I'm still just trying to convince the fucking moron to read what's in front of them so I can see what the message is about.
    That's the worst. Being so inept just to get it out of their way without actually seeing if it was important. Silly people forgetting the simple things like READING! Luckily I don't have to deal with that. I'd probably habg up on them for not listening.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    That's the worst. Being so inept just to get it out of their way without actually seeing if it was important. Silly people forgetting the simple things like READING! Luckily I don't have to deal with that. I'd probably habg up on them for not listening.
    I do tech support, and I hear all the time the whole "I'm not great at computers, please be patient" and every time I think the same thing, so I'll put it here.

I don't give a damn if you know how to use a computer, the correct term for a part, or even that the mouse belongs on the desk and not the floor. All I, or any other tech really wants, is someone who knows how to read above a 3rd grade level, who can follow direction without arguing.

Blog Entries

I was going to post this in the 'State of Blogs' thread but it got deleted.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post

I was going to post this in the 'State of Blogs' thread but it got deleted.
    yeah, shame that one got locked, it was just getting funny

Blog Entries
    yeah, shame that one got locked, it was just getting funny
    It's got me wanting to start writing blogs, I don't care what you cool kids in the Tea Spot think.

Blog Entries
    It's got me wanting to start writing blogs, I don't care what you cool kids in the Tea Spot think.
    Well all I have to say is that it better not suck, or I am so telling the mods on you!

Blog Entries
    Well all I have to say is that it better not suck, or I am so telling the mods on you!
    RIP Bearkg88
    Capture.JPG

Blog Entries
    RIP Bearkg88
    Capture.JPG
    He will be missed
    until his inevitable return