Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I will accept your compliment and be content that you are at least accepting that I'm in the same category as you... Even though we disagree who is the Everest in Mountain and Molehills.

WB is going to ask for some royalties if you keep it up with those rolling eye gifs.
    I would accept your contesting of where we were placed on the scale of measurable points but I am afraid that I'd have to tow you along and I don't feel like directing you through a topic you started yourself just to prove a point that even B-Mac can see the answer to.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    You means steve's peg of doom?
    He will always be Wade... No amount of wild hairs or bets on a soccer game he loses to Steve will change that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I will never accept my place as molehill! I'm a mountain my friend! I'm a mountain!

I don't per say get lost in conversations, I just will quickly ask for clarification if I don't feel that I understand someones reasoning... It's something you learn after you hurt a couple peoples feelings.
    It's bloody PER SE!!!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/per+se

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I would accept your contesting of where we were placed on the scale of measurable points but I am afraid that I'd have to tow you along and I don't feel like directing you through a topic you started yourself just to prove a point that even B-Mac can see the answer to.

He will always be Wade... No amount of wild hairs or bets on a soccer game he loses to Steve will change that fact.
    The funniest part is that WB is actually steve and Steve Austin is actually wade...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

What do you expect... After all he learned the term from watching the Vampire kids take over South Park with their Hot Topic goodness.

DRG hates everyone

I thought I sensed my name being used in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I thought I sensed my name being used in vain.

Do your Spidey Senses tingle when people use your name and do not mention the word "old" in the same sentence

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Do your Spidey Senses tingle when people use your name and do not mention the word "old" in the same sentence
    Seeing as how I'm running a self imposed roll-eyes ban (enough other users now flog it to death, meaning my work is now done) I'm just going to leave this here:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    Seeing as how I'm running a self imposed roll-eyes ban (enough other users now flog it to death, meaning my work is now done) I'm just going to leave this here:

It would be helpful if the image wasn't blocked *insert your banned image here*...

BTW, who is the female in your sig pic? I ask only because that isn't an image of Paige which is out of character for you.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    You know something? Detox is a lot less fun when you are not the one being detoxified.
    I can't remember the last time I actually slept.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    For Rehmix:

Done by someone on /asp/ lol