Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Geelong to win into west coast into hawthorn in fremantle would be a good four leg multi.
    Go Cats!! They are the only team I know by heart in AFL together with the Essendon Bombers. Bomber's shirt I love, man.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Well club level I'd abuse them, anyone but Athletico Madrid facing Barca in the spanish Handball league
    That's a safe one. No other team in Spanish league can face and give a battle to Barcelona these days.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Go Cats!! They are the only team I know by heart in AFL together with the Essendon Bombers. Bomber's shirt I love, man.

That's a safe one. No other team in Spanish league can face and give a battle to Barcelona these days.
    Yeah, I checked the handball odds and it's 1.040 for them to win so I'd get 40p if I put £10 on them (or £4 if I was ballsy enough to put £100 on lol)

My MultiBet this week

Collingwood into North Melbourne into St Kilda +15.5 points into Geelong into Essendon
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I checked the handball odds and it's 1.040 for them to win so I'd get 40p if I put £10 on them (or £4 if I was ballsy enough to put £100 on lol)
    Hope you get the quids, man.

I'm sad about my hometown team, BM (Balonmano, Spanish for handball) Valladolid is doing so bad this year, when they were used to be 3rd/4th in the league. BTW, I hate their soponsor.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Hope you get the quids, man.

I'm sad about my hometown team, BM (Balonmano, Spanish for handball) Valladolid is doing so bad this year, when they were used to be 3rd/4th in the league. BTW, I hate their soponsor.
    Well this is just a test run really. I'm not actually betting but I'm seriously thinking about doing this.

I actually knew it stood for that since I support BM Aragon lol Pretty fun league.

I do like your team though although I had us to finish behind you in about 6th at the start of the season.

Aren't you around 12th at the moment?

Blog Entries
    Well last test 1 was the Red Sox holding onto the win against the White Sox and that would've won be £24.10p with a £100 bet so I'd of done pretty damn well really.

Fun fact though: I'm having a laugh with Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers. I had a £100 bet on Heat winning and this would get me £195 if they would of done so/still do so.

Seconds before it ends Pacers do some time out shit and they open the betting and Pacers are 13.25 so I put another mental bet on them since I'd win £1325. Pacers have just taken this to OT! lol

So if this was real I'd either be a very upset guy with the Heat or a very rich man thanks to the Pacers lol

Blog Entries
    Well this is just a test run really. I'm not actually betting but I'm seriously thinking about doing this.

I actually knew it stood for that since I support BM Aragon lol Pretty fun league.

I do like your team though although I had us to finish behind you in about 6th at the start of the season.

Aren't you around 12th at the moment?
    Yep, 12th tied, but we have worse goal average. Hope we make it, though.

Remember, Valladolid's current coach (next season he won't be) Juan Carlos Pastor, made Spain World champs back in 2005.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Well last test 1 was the Red Sox holding onto the win against the White Sox and that would've won be £24.10p with a £100 bet so I'd of done pretty damn well really.

Fun fact though: I'm having a laugh with Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers. I had a £100 bet on Heat winning and this would get me £195 if they would of done so/still do so.

Seconds before it ends Pacers do some time out shit and they open the betting and Pacers are 13.25 so I put another mental bet on them since I'd win £1325. Pacers have just taken this to OT! lol

So if this was real I'd either be a very upset guy with the Heat or a very rich man thanks to the Pacers lol
    I hate the shit out of Miami, I think they're a bunch of posers, even if they are that good. Hope they lose to the Pacers or whoever faces them in the finals (I hope Memphis due to Marc Gasol, but it seems they can't beat the Spurs)

Also check TWE!!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If thats who they have coming up, I might get a taste of that!
    I meant that as
    geelong beat port
    west coast beat gws
    hawthorn beat the suns
    fremantle beat melbourne.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Gold Coast will get up you watch.