1. #41481
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Americas national food is a hamburger.... haha
    I thought it was apple pie. D:


  2. #41482
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Fluffernutters are infinitely superior to any other peanut butter sandwich.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #41483
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Fluffernutters are infinitely superior to any other peanut butter sandwich.
    Ugh. That's completely gross. And it sounds like a slightly unnatural sexual act.



  4. #41484
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ugh. That's completely gross. And it sounds like a slightly unnatural sexual act.
    Why the prejudice towards marshmallow creme?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #41485
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Why the prejudice towards marshmallow creme?
    It's not food, it's confection. Doesn't appeal to me - outside of a few baked moments and even then, I like more solid food that has more to do with nature than a lab. Marshmallow creme like freaking cheeze whiz - there's something not quite right about that stuff. Like the Nicky Minaj of food or something - heavily manufactured



  6. #41486
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's not food, it's confection. Doesn't appeal to me - outside of a few baked moments and even then, I like more solid food that has more to do with nature than a lab. Marshmallow creme like freaking cheeze whiz - there's something not quite right about that stuff. Like the Nicky Minaj of food or something - heavily manufactured
    Yeah but......marshmallows are awesome.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #41487
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Yeah but......marshmallows are awesome.
    And yet like space food sticks, their origin is suspect.



  8. #41488
    Senior Member scribblerking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    443
    Blog Entries
    7
    Personally I have never gone a day that I have not had some peanut butter of some kind...its an addiction I can live with...



    If I am not back in five minutes...just wait longer!--Ace Ventura

    Getyour facts first, then you can distort them as you please. --Mark Twain

  9. #41489
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Sooooo.....what's everyone up to?



  10. #41490
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Went out to BestBuy to degunk my keyboard. How about you?


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.