Thread: #FreeBodom

Blog Entries
    In a few minutes, it'll be the 2 year anniversary of "Macho Man" Randy Savage's death.

Here's to you, Slim Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    In a few minutes, it'll be the 2 year anniversary of "Macho Man" Randy Savage's death.

Here's to you, Slim Jim.

Two years already? Got damn. I remember like it was yesterday. Me and one of my friends just looked at each other with sad eyes and said "He can't snap into a Slim Jim anymore." Macho Man, COME BACK! D:

Blog Entries
    Hold on....shouldn't the lights have turned back off after Sheamus hit the BK?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Hold on....shouldn't the lights have turned back off after Sheamus hit the BK?
    I mentioned that in chat. Every time they made physical contact after a round of 3 corners they'd turn them back off, except that time. But like the ref going to the replay, they just make this shit up as they go.

I'm watching you K2.

Turn around.

Ever took such a crap it literally made you feel so bad you thought you were gonna puke? Oh yea, how's that random?!?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ever took such a crap it literally made you feel so bad you thought you were gonna puke? Oh yea, how's that random?!?
    Was it a grog bog perchance? They can be intense. Full sweats, cursing, searing hot pain. Yep, that's where the title of this thread comes from.

Blog Entries
    I was cutting my toenails the other day and got bored so I stopped halfway through.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Was it a grog bog perchance? They can be intense. Full sweats, cursing, searing hot pain. Yep, that's where the title of this thread comes from.
    YES. I had to take my shirt off from the sweat! I was damn near goin Super Saiyan in there...In fact , I thought of the title when I was posting it.

Blog Entries
    Ever find yourself doing those fast breaths like you're giving birth? To the antichrist? You haven't really had a full on shit until you have one where you bargain with God to get you through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ever find yourself doing those fast breaths like you're giving birth? To the antichrist? You haven't really had a full on shit until you have one where you bargain with God to get you through it.
    YES, as well...Just, huuuu-phew, Huuu-phew, Huuu-phew...Just talkin about about "Oh got dang please let this get over with soon I gotta get outta here already!".....that's another one...The "I'm in a hurry but it just won't stop!"