1. #41141
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    haha fair... I will admit I tried to get into TNA a while back and they had some lady pretending that she was prego with aj's baby... that was too much like a soap opera for even me haha.

    Hopefully raw stops being crap and pulls it back together... I have periods, it's pretty bad right now.
    Haha. One of those weird moods...

  2. #41142
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha. One of those weird moods...
    Steve keeping it classy!
    #TeamGeeky


  3. #41143
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Steve keeping it classy!
    How I roll!



    Cheers,
    MB

  4. #41144
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    How I roll!



    Cheers,
    MB
    Good to know

    Cheers,
    MB
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #41145
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Good to know

    Cheers,
    MB
    I like it, should become a thing. Mad Bill will be a revolutionary!



    Cheers,
    MB

  6. #41146
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I like it, should become a thing. Mad Bill will be a revolutionary!



    Cheers,
    MB
    I would keep doing it... but I think if it becomes too big people will get upset.
    #TeamGeeky


  7. #41147
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I would keep doing it... but I think if it becomes too big people will get upset.
    Not if a mod started it.

  8. #41148
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Not if a mod started it.
    Mods have never started anything that later turned out to be a bad idea, EVER!
    #TeamGeeky


  9. #41149
    American wrestling can take my weighty plums, place one in each cheek and hum me a tune!

    Japanese all the way from now on.

  10. #41150
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    American wrestling can take my weighty plums, place one in each cheek and hum me a tune!

    Japanese all the way from now on.
    Nice image in my head!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Mods have never started anything that later turned out to be a bad idea, EVER!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.