1. #41111
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rob... You gave me like 2000 posts back... Thats a big jump in one day from ten biggest poster whore to 7th...
    You sure you didn't just go on a massive postwhore session again?

  2. #41112
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You sure you didn't just go on a massive postwhore session again?
    Maybe. I guess that could have happpened. I dont know.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #41113
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Maybe. I guess that could have happpened. I dont know.

    Are you prone to frequent blackouts in which you do crazy things you don't remember?





    Or you're an alcoholic. Either way, you need some help man


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #41114
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Are you prone to frequent blackouts in which you do crazy things you don't remember?





    Or you're an alcoholic. Either way, you need some help man
    Ill go with the alcoholic option. Though, im pretty sure it was just rob opening up threads for peiple to read again.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #41115
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Caught a few clips from Raw.

    I'm enjoying Ryder's "I've given up" gimmick.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  6. #41116
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,660
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Caught a few clips from Raw.

    I'm enjoying Ryder's "I've given up" gimmick.
    Coincidentally, I've given up on the WWE entirely. It's pretty much TNA from here on out.


  7. #41117
    Super Member clrj3514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,470
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Coincidentally, I've given up on the WWE entirely. It's pretty much TNA from here on out.
    I've just seen bits & pieces of Raw over the last month or so & I haven't really missed it. Plus I'm 3 weeks behind on TNA. The end of my school semester, watching indy stuff, & the MLB season starting have kept me occupied. I really wish I missed it more.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

    "The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA


  8. #41118
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Caught a few clips from Raw.

    I'm enjoying Ryder's "I've given up" gimmick.

    Glad to know Ryder hasn't really had much of a gimmick change since leaving his "I'm a tool" gimmick behind


    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Coincidentally, I've given up on the WWE entirely. It's pretty much TNA from here on out.

    Wow K2... I love TNA and even I am not brave enough to hand them over the keys to my wrestling enjoyment kingdom. Granted, they get 75% on my wrestling viewership a month, but I still follow other indy promotions for those times when an iMPACT! isn't up to my standards.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #41119
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,660
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

    Wow K2... I love TNA and even I am not brave enough to hand them over the keys to my wrestling enjoyment kingdom. Granted, they get 75% on my wrestling viewership a month, but I still follow other indy promotions for those times when an iMPACT! isn't up to my standards.
    I honestly don't know where to look for the indies. I might view some of that stuff as soon as I can find something that's worth watching. Last time I tried to watch the ROH product and I couldn't get all that invested into it.


  10. #41120
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I honestly don't know where to look for the indies. I might view some of that stuff as soon as I can find something that's worth watching. Last time I tried to watch the ROH product and I couldn't get all that invested into it.
    That's because ROH is garbage.

    Just go here. http://www.youtube.com/
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.