Blog Entries
    I really need to find a female friend who will let me touch her. Not necessarily on the naughty bits but that would be nice too. I just miss the touch of soft flesh.......*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I really need to find a female friend who will let me touch her. Not necessarily on the naughty bits but that would be nice too. I just miss the touch of soft flesh.......*sigh*
    Go to a strip club Rob.

Blog Entries
    No, no, I've had my fill of that through the years. I want to not have to pay for the privilege......

I want less early Motley Crue....

And more like mid period Bon Jovi....

LOL

No, no, I've had my fill of that through the years. I want to not have to pay for the privilege......

I want less early Motley Crue....

And more like mid period Bon Jovi....

LOL
    So more along the lines of a friend with benefits.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    So more along the lines of a friend with benefits.
    Sort of. Something along those lines.

Or Bodom.

Blog Entries
    This place s so boring!

Fuck a midget!

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry but I watched the original TMNT cartoon the other day and the only thing worse than the animation on the show was the goofy characters, bad voices and oh-so shitty theme. Sure took me back though! I remember when we thought it was pretty good. Which alongside the Fresh Prince and Mr. Belvedere, it very well was.

I'm sorry but I watched the original TMNT cartoon the other day and the only thing worse than the animation on the show was the goofy characters, bad voices and oh-so shitty theme. Sure took me back though! I remember when we thought it was pretty good. Which alongside the Fresh Prince and Mr. Belvedere, it very well was.
    I still love the fact it was called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in the UK, due to the word 'Ninja' having too many 'negative' connotations and also that scenes featuring Michaelangelo using his nunchuks were removed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve's Right Peg of Doom View Post
    I still love the fact it was called Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in the UK, due to the word 'Ninja' having too many 'negative' connotations and also that scenes featuring Michaelangelo using his nunchuks were removed.
    I used to love Michaelangelo so much. Of course having only other shows of it's time to compare it to, it was still fairly watchable. But I think I was just a little too old for it when it became popular, I still liked it but I was at that age where you think you should be into more mature things, thinking that that made you more mature. I think the older you get, that philosophy works in reverse.

Black Ninja!
    I share a birthday with Stephanie Mcmahon...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!