Page 4096 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 30963596399640464086409440954096409740984106414641964596 ... LastLast
Results 40,951 to 40,960 of 48333
  1. #40951
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Birthdays, christmas day, easter weekend, halloween.......
    Hey now, Easter is about how chocolate can save your soul, and Halloween is all about candy and slutty girls.
    also, this year at least my birthday is about video games, weed, and booze. also steaks.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  2. #40952
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No, I was just pointing out a fact.

    True... which just seems so weird. Why don't we just appreciate each other all the time?
    If you need a day to appreciate someone, you don't


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  3. #40953
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If you need a day to appreciate someone, you don't
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Hey now, Easter is about how chocolate can save your soul, and Halloween is all about candy and slutty girls.
    also, this year at least my birthday is about video games, weed, and booze. also steaks.
    Are you saying you don't appreciate slutty girls and candy all the time?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  4. #40954
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Are you saying you don't appreciate slutty girls and candy all the time?
    I just don't always have time to give them the personal appreciation that they deserve. I always appreciate sluts!


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  5. #40955
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    What do they say? A slut is someone who fucks everyone and a bitch is someone who fucks everyone but you?? Yep, bring on the sluts!



  6. #40956
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I just don't always have time to give them the personal appreciation that they deserve. I always appreciate sluts!
    Fair point my friend haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What do they say? A slut is someone who fucks everyone and a bitch is someone who fucks everyone but you?? Yep, bring on the sluts!
    I want to just send this quote to some of my feminist friends to just imagine them squirming when they read it.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #40957
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Fair point my friend haha

    I want to just send this quote to some of my feminist friends to just imagine them squirming when they read it.
    I would make your feminist friends cry tears of blood Dennis.



  8. #40958
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I would make your feminist friends cry tears of blood Dennis.
    How would you do that Robbie?
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #40959
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,466
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    How would you do that Robbie?
    By spweing forth such an anti-feminist, pro-male rant that they simply couldn't handle it. They'd be sticking knitting needles in their eyes and ears before I was through LOL



  10. #40960
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    By spweing forth such an anti-feminist, pro-male rant that they simply couldn't handle it. They'd be sticking knitting needles in their eyes and ears before I was through LOL
    hahahah Feminists tend to be tough cookies... if you could do that props to you.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.