Thread: #FreeBodom

  1. #40851
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,271
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    ROB! GO SLEEP! You need your beauty rest.
    'Fro, you have been hereby infracted 100 Dennis points for having that annoying bitch in your sig. Hang your head sir.



  2. #40852
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Piss off, it's 5:30 am on a saturday morning. I blame you for this!
    awww, poow wobbie
    why the hell are you up? kid there?


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #40853
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,271
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    awww, poow wobbie
    why the hell are you up? kid there?
    Nope. She would be asleep if she was. You know when you have had a heavy night and when you wake up you are too drunk still to get back to sleep? Yeah....it might be that



  4. #40854
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    'Fro, you have been hereby infracted 100 Dennis points for having that annoying bitch in your sig. Hang your head sir.
    Leave my cloned beauty alone!

    Also, awesome Megaman vs. Astroboy piece.


  5. #40855
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nope. She would be asleep if she was. You know when you have had a heavy night and when you wake up you are too drunk still to get back to sleep? Yeah....it might be that
    Ahh, that explains it


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  6. #40856
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    'Fro, you have been hereby infracted 100 Dennis points for having that annoying bitch in your sig. Hang your head sir.
    Dennis points? hahahah
    #BeJelly


  7. #40857
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Dennis points? hahahah
    Dennis points = Brownie points. :3


  8. #40858
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,271
    Blog Entries
    6
    No, no, no. Dennis points are to be avoided at all costs. Too many and you might explode from the irony of missed points.



  9. #40859
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Dennis points = Brownie points. :3
    I'm not a butt kisser.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No, no, no. Dennis points are to be avoided at all costs. Too many and you might explode from the irony of missed points.
    You love me rob admit it!
    #BeJelly


  10. #40860
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,271
    Blog Entries
    6
    I will not admit that.




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.