Page 4056 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 30563556395640064046405440554056405740584066410641564556 ... LastLast
Results 40,551 to 40,560 of 48227
  1. #40551
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I highly suggest you check out Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. It was a pretty good show. Second to the original series.
    Is that the one where they dual on motorcycles?

    Yeah no thanks.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #40552
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,955
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Tried to give Zexal a chance and I wanted to rip my eyes out. Who gives this stuff clearance?!

    Also, Mummies Alive.
    I haven't heard of Zexal. The name alone sounds awful.

    Also. It's not really Yu-Gi-Oh if there's no Yugi Muto.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #40553
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Is that the one where they dual on motorcycles?

    Yeah no thanks.
    It's not that bad. Really, it's not. Yusei's catchphrase is cringeworthy but other than that, you'll get no complaints from me.


  4. #40554
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I haven't heard of Zexal. The name alone sounds awful.

    Also. It's not really Yu-Gi-Oh if there's no Yugi Muto.
    Don't even attempt to watch ZeXal. It's pretty bad. About every single character annoys the shit out of me.


  5. #40555
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You could never go wrong with TMNT either.
    Have you seen that they casted Megan Fox for the new TMNT movie?...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh was great. The spin-offs? not so much.
    ^^^^ Fact
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh taught kids the inherent value in stacking the deck. It promoted cheating more than Eddie Guerrero
    I never stacked the deck when I played that game. though I see where that could be valuable haha.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #40556
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,575
    Blog Entries
    1
    It's possible I am not remembering this correctly, as I only caught a few episodes, but it seemed that in the early runs of Yu Gi Oh, the kid had a "Magic power" to pull out the exact fucking card he needed? Where I come from we call that "Stacking the deck" hence, my comment re: cheating


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  7. #40557
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    It's possible I am not remembering this correctly, as I only caught a few episodes, but it seemed that in the early runs of Yu Gi Oh, the kid had a "Magic power" to pull out the exact fucking card he needed? Where I come from we call that "Stacking the deck" hence, my comment re: cheating
    Well it was a half hour show... the duels would have taken forever if that didn't happen hahaahahahah
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #40558
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,575
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Well it was a half hour show... the duels would have taken forever if that didn't happen hahaahahahah
    Which is why Ash didn't run around with a plastic armband from the 80s and a deck of cards.
    :P


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  9. #40559
    Normal Member Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The front lines of Palavan.
    Posts
    187
    I never stacked my deck. My cousin would do it but was so damn stupid it never helped.

  10. #40560
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,447
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    It's possible I am not remembering this correctly, as I only caught a few episodes, but it seemed that in the early runs of Yu Gi Oh, the kid had a "Magic power" to pull out the exact fucking card he needed? Where I come from we call that "Stacking the deck" hence, my comment re: cheating
    It was more akin to relying on the "Heart of the Cards" which was played out more as trusting that your deck will give you what you need instead of stacking the deck in your favor. Pretty cheesy concept but it didn't run on magic.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.