1. #40471
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Where is the real Darkside Ron Garvin??? you are an impostor!


    I thought about posting the definition for the word but it would invalidate my argument...


    I think I have had the least amount of words in the most amount of posts today than any other day on this site; either I am slacking (which I refuse to admit to) or you guys aren't inspiring me to carry interesting conversation (this option is the truth as it is always your fault Den Den... ALWAYS).


    Now where did I park that bus?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #40472
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Only I'm allowed to call blasphemy on B-mac!
    Damn it Guy, you're suppose to be under the bus...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #40473
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I thought about posting the definition for the word but it would invalidate my argument...


    I think I have had the least amount of words in the most amount of posts today than any other day on this site; either I am slacking (which I refuse to admit to) or you guys aren't inspiring me to carry interesting conversation (this option is the truth as it is always your fault Den Den... ALWAYS).


    Now where did I park that bus?
    Whoever keeps moving that damn bus is going to be hearing about it...

    Geez Dennis, can you like inspire some conversation or something.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #40474
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Damn it Guy, you're suppose to be under the bus...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I thought about posting the definition for the word but it would invalidate my argument...


    I think I have had the least amount of words in the most amount of posts today than any other day on this site; either I am slacking (which I refuse to admit to) or you guys aren't inspiring me to carry interesting conversation (this option is the truth as it is always your fault Den Den... ALWAYS).


    Now where did I park that bus?
    Thing that I will be remembered for on EWN... Guy who was constantly under the bus for his own protection.
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #40475
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Whoever keeps moving that damn bus is going to be hearing about it...

    Geez Dennis, can you like inspire some conversation or something.

    Yeah Denny! Dammit!


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  6. #40476
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Thing that I will be remembered for on EWN... Guy who was constantly under the bus based on his own participation.
    There, I fixed that for ya Den Den


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #40477
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah Denny! Dammit!
    Have you guys ever argued with a feminist? I get equality and stuff... but some feminists find faults in everything.
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #40478
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Thing that I will be remembered for on EWN... Guy who was constantly under the bus for his own protection.
    What did you say Denbus, I couldn't hear you over the sound of the bus on top of you. You will have to yell from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah Denny! Dammit!
    Hey I don't wanna brag but I inspired 20 pages of conversation...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #40479
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Have you guys ever argued with a feminist? I get equality and stuff... but some feminists find faults in everything.
    equality means bitches need to be able to take the same jokes guys do.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #40480
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    equality means bitches need to be able to take the same jokes guys do.
    Apparently we aren't even suppose to be able to say we are friend zoned according to some girls. So I don't know about those "jokes" you are talking about. hahah
    #TeamGeeky


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.