1. #40401
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Much. Thanks asswipe.
    Anytime cockbite.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  2. #40402
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    So is there such a thing as having an addiction to technology?

    I really want that Galaxy S4 but I've had my current phone for barely a year
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  3. #40403
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    You can be addicted to anything I reckon. So, in short, yes. Plus, advertising has indentured a belief in us that we can never be happy without the latest doodacky.



  4. #40404
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can be addicted to anything I reckon. So, in short, yes. Plus, advertising has indentured a belief in us that we can never be happy without the latest doodacky.
    I'm not one of those ignorant schmucks who buys whatever the commercials tell the sheep to buy.

    It's a great phone and I want it. Plus I'm getting really impatient waiting for the awesomeness of the Google/Motorola partnership to come to fruition.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  5. #40405
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,268
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    So is there such a thing as having an addiction to technology?

    I really want that Galaxy S4 but I've had my current phone for barely a year
    We all would be technology addicts if we had the money for it.

  6. #40406
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    We all would be technology addicts if we had the money for it.
    Having the funds is making it that much more difficult to resist
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  7. #40407
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I'm not one of those ignorant schmucks who buys whatever the commercials tell the sheep to buy.

    It's a great phone and I want it. Plus I'm getting really impatient waiting for the awesomeness of the Google/Motorola partnership to come to fruition.
    So many people say that. What I am saying is that it is a culmination of years of advertising peer pressure that has lead us to a point where we believe automatically that we must follow every new breakthrough of the products we like and are loyal to. In fact, it's more about that brand loyalty, on a subconscious level.



  8. #40408
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So many people say that. What I am saying is that it is a culmination of years of advertising peer pressure that has lead us to a point where we believe automatically that we must follow every new breakthrough of the products we like and are loyal to. In fact, it's more about that brand loyalty, on a subconscious level.
    Cool story bro. Doesn't apply to me though.

    I'm loyal to great technology, not brands. I developed that loyalty by constantly reading about and researching the tech that I love. It wasn't instilled into me by some lame presentation events by a CEO or stupid commercials.

    Don't lecture me.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  9. #40409
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    All this built up sexual tension is making me bitchy.

    Spank me Robbie.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  10. #40410
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,363
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    All this built up sexual tension is making me bitchy.

    Spank me Robbie.
    I'll be happy to give you a tongue lashing



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.