Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Rick Titan should have called Titan Towers.
    Yea, that's kind of what I thought when I read that.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Yet another example of Vince shitcanning a gimmick by taking it out on the wrestler

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    ... Wrestling Vloggers make me cringe. I like watching other vlogs from time to time... but that's a load of crap. The wwe has an obligation to make sure children know that education is more important than wrestling? What a bunch of crap.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Vlogs are for the semi-literate and self important. Why they feel the need for a platform beyond the keyboard I don't know. Oh wait - I do! It's because they're self-important and semi-literate!!! LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    ... Wrestling Vloggers make me cringe. I like watching other vlogs from time to time... but that's a load of crap. The wwe has an obligation to make sure children know that education is more important than wrestling? What a bunch of crap.
    BruceBlitzed tends to make generalizations on the spur of the moment when it looks like he needs some sort of convincing argument to make his statements seem more valid but I tend to agree with some of what he says. This is coming from a guy who's experienced the insides of the wrestling business for himself so while this jaded message may seem like a downer, I think that overall, it's a pretty good wake-up call for anyone who wants to be in the wrestling business.

Blog Entries
    Vlogs are for the semi-literate and self important. Why they feel the need for a platform beyond the keyboard I don't know. Oh wait - I do! It's because they're self-important and semi-literate!!! LOL
    haha, Some vlogs are funny... it's the guys who think they are news anchors that are annoying haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    BruceBlitzed tends to make generalizations on the spur of the moment when it looks like he needs some sort of convincing argument to make his statements seem more valid but I tend to agree with some of what he says. This is coming from a guy who's experienced the insides of the wrestling business for himself so while this jaded message may seem like a downer, I think that overall, it's a pretty good wake-up call for anyone who wants to be in the wrestling business.
    Sure not everyone is going to become a professional athlete but that doesn't mean you don't play the sports. Many kids go to college playing sports or doing activities. Scholarships are given out to a ton of kids for doing sports. I'm sure quite a few people who were trying to be like mike went to college because of it.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I love when they count email correspondence with other fans as "questions from my viewers/audience/fans". Absolutely ludicrous.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

Sure not everyone is going to become a professional athlete but that doesn't mean you don't play the sports. Many kids go to college playing sports or doing activities. Scholarships are given out to a ton of kids for doing sports. I'm sure quite a few people who were trying to be like mike went to college because of it.
    Overall, I think what he's trying to get across is to not have your head in the clouds. Be realistic and try to fall back on something that you'll be almost guaranteed to be successful in versus something that most likely won't happen. I also like how he said to not give up entirely and it's pretty reasonable to tell people to get a degree in college instead of "following your heart" at the first sign of opportunity.

Blog Entries
    I love when they count email correspondence with other fans as "questions from my viewers/audience/fans". Absolutely ludicrous.
    haha did you watch that guys last video posted on this site!? Oh MY GOSH! What a barn burner that was... He said he watches WWE so he can vlog for his many fans! oh my gosh I almost died in laughter. I'm not a jerk or anything but come on... How egocentric can you be?
    #TeamGeeky