Thread: Pist-OFF!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    to be fair, what I did, and still do, to some extent (the extent being the amount of demand for my services) is build and maintain webpages, forums and the like for people who GoDaddy and other companies would tell to go to hell
    We'd work out advertising, get a webspace and run with it.

The central theme of my life isn't sex, it's freedom. I fully believe that most forms of thought should be allowed and all should be discussed, no matter how horrible. As for the fetish guys? Kinda fell into that after doing work for a friend who passed my name around. Generally speaking, a good bunch of people (Though the Goreans are a little nuts, to me) who maintain, or at least attempt to maintain, an open mind about any number of topics.
    I don't judge and I'm willing to discuss anything. I rarely get grossed out or shocked when conversing on topics. One of my best friends has no fear in talking about their sexuality so I have become very accustom to bizarre conversations. I meant that sex seems to be a central theme, I can see why you felt the need to correct my initial assertion of calling it your central premise.

There is nothing wrong with being ok with whatever you like. Judging people for something so minutely important has always seemed very silly to me. I don't like being judged for being a fan of wrestling, why would I judge others when I know that it sucks. It's cool that you have so much experience on the web. It's strange to me that you were already divorced at this time in your life. I always am curious on how young marriages will work out.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't judge and I'm willing to discuss anything. I rarely get grossed out or shocked when conversing on topics. One of my best friends has no fear in talking about their sexuality so I have become very accustom to bizarre conversations. I meant that sex seems to be a central theme, I can see why you felt the need to correct my initial assertion of calling it your central premise.

There is nothing wrong with being ok with whatever you like. Judging people for something so minutely important has always seemed very silly to me. I don't like being judged for being a fan of wrestling, why would I judge others when I know that it sucks. It's cool that you have so much experience on the web. It's strange to me that you were already divorced at this time in your life. I always am curious on how young marriages will work out.
    they don't

I am just a few years older now, but if I knew half the shit today back when I proposed to my ex, I would have punched myself in the dick until I no longer thought about her, and bought a house instead.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    they don't

I am just a few years older now, but if I knew half the shit today back when I proposed to my ex, I would have punched myself in the dick until I no longer thought about her, and bought a house instead.
    Actually young marriages are more likely to work out according to many studies. It's because they are two people who grow together instead of two very different people who try to make it work later in life. Also there is a link between how many sex partners you have had and the likely-hood a marriage will work. The less sex partners the better for a marriage. I think that's because a ton of people get jealous when they think about their spouses past love life.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Actually young marriages are more likely to work out according to many studies. It's because they are two people who grow together instead of two very different people who try to make it work later in life. Also there is a link between how many sex partners you have had and the likely-hood a marriage will work. The less sex partners the better for a marriage. I think that's because a ton of people get jealous when they think about their spouses past love life.
    It's all a crock. Placing your entire being in the hands of another person, only for them to drop it down the toilet and push the lever down, flushing away everything you used to be.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    It's all a crock. Placing your entire being in the hands of another person, only for them to drop it down the toilet and push the lever down, flushing away everything you used to be.
    I take it that you have been divorced?

I don't know, I think one day I will be married. I think as long as you know the other person is the love of your life and you go into the marriage realizing it's a life long commitment it's a positive thing.

I know this is going to be taken as naive but it's just how I view the world.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I take it that you have been divorced?

I don't know, I think one day I will be married. I think as long as you know the other person is the love of your life and you go into the marriage realizing it's a life long commitment it's a positive thing.

I know this is going to be taken as naive but it's just how I view the world.
    Nope. My story is much more complicated.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Nope. My story is much more complicated.
    I'm curious on what it is... Do you wish to share or are you going to be like How I Met Your Mother and leave us on a cliffhanger!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I could give a shit about your random unnamed studies.. Marrying someone else when you aren't even real sure who you are yet, is a recipe for disaster. That's all there is to it. Until you know how to be you, you don't know how to be married you.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    I'm curious on what it is... Do you wish to share or are you going to be like How I Met Your Mother and leave us on a cliffhanger!
    Not enough characters in a post, my good man.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I could give a shit about your random unnamed studies.. Marrying someone else when you aren't even real sure who you are yet, is a recipe for disaster. That's all there is to it. Until you know how to be you, you don't know how to be married you.
    I could find those studies if you'd like buddy but I get where you are coming from. There argumentation does have a sense of logic behind it though. Discrediting the source doesn't do anything to discredit the logic and thought behind the idea. That being said I have seen all types of marriages fail, marriages with people who didn't get married until their 40's and marriages that started in their 20's.... Life is tough sometimes.
    Not enough characters in a post, my good man.
    Then give us 6 seasons and a movie!
    #BeJelly