Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I've talked with quite a few women that don't want children, I am not seeing a rarity here?

We met online, at a site that you are too young to go to, when I was about 21-22.
    I'm 21... LOL It's interesting that you were into a girl that much older than you at that age... you guys were probably in much different places in your life.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I'm 21... LOL It's interesting that you were into a girl that much older than you at that age... you guys were probably in much different places in your life.
    It's a different kind of age, trust me

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    It's a different kind of age, trust me
    I'm beyond curious on what you are alluding to...
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I'm beyond curious on what you are alluding to...
    Not really alluding to anything man, nothing personal, but you're kind of a puppy. And that's totally cool, I mean, the world needs puppies, all new and fresh and young, but mentally you are at a state that I don't remember unless I go back like 10 years. It's just a matter of how much life has pulled back the curtain and shit on your soul.

Blog Entries
    Not really alluding to anything man, nothing personal, but you're kind of a puppy. And that's totally cool, I mean, the world needs puppies, all new and fresh and young, but mentally you are at a state that I don't remember unless I go back like 10 years. It's just a matter of how much life has pulled back the curtain and shit on your soul.
    I'm ok that you think that. Rob has also said things like I remind him of a 19 year old robstar... even though I'm 21 haha... People act differently at different ages. I don't feel the need to claim that I'm super mature I just want to have fun and live my life. I think it might be in part that some of my family members had children young so I know you have to live your life when you can... because as soon as you have children your life seems to change drastically.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    I'm ok that you think that. Rob has also said things like I remind him of a 19 year old robstar... even though I'm 21 haha... People act differently at different ages. I don't feel the need to claim that I'm super mature I just want to have fun and live my life. I think it might be in part that some of my family members had children young so I know you have to live your life when you can... because as soon as you have children your life seems to change drastically.
    let me put it this way
    at 21, you are worried about how your future girlfriend will react towards your gal pals.

at 21 I had been discharged from the Army, was divorced, and starting my own business in the fetish community.

enjoy life in whatever way works for you, that's my point

Blog Entries
    let me put it this way
    at 21, you are worried about how your future girlfriend will react towards your gal pals.

at 21 I had been discharged from the Army, was divorced, and starting my own business in the fetish community.

enjoy life in whatever way works for you, that's my point
    Your life seems very strange and foreign to me lol. also very based around the central premise of sex... Obviously if you were in the military that probably made you grow up fast. also having a fetish related business is far from something that I would ever consider. To each his own.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Your life seems very strange and foreign to me lol. also very based around the central premise of sex... Obviously if you were in the military that probably made you grow up fast. also having a fetish related business is far from something that I would ever consider. To each his own.
    to be fair, what I did, and still do, to some extent (the extent being the amount of demand for my services) is build and maintain webpages, forums and the like for people who GoDaddy and other companies would tell to go to hell
    We'd work out advertising, get a webspace and run with it.

The central theme of my life isn't sex, it's freedom. I fully believe that most forms of thought should be allowed and all should be discussed, no matter how horrible. As for the fetish guys? Kinda fell into that after doing work for a friend who passed my name around. Generally speaking, a good bunch of people (Though the Goreans are a little nuts, to me) who maintain, or at least attempt to maintain, an open mind about any number of topics.

Blog Entries
    to be fair, what I did, and still do, to some extent (the extent being the amount of demand for my services) is build and maintain webpages, forums and the like for people who GoDaddy and other companies would tell to go to hell
    We'd work out advertising, get a webspace and run with it.

The central theme of my life isn't sex, it's freedom. I fully believe that most forms of thought should be allowed and all should be discussed, no matter how horrible. As for the fetish guys? Kinda fell into that after doing work for a friend who passed my name around. Generally speaking, a good bunch of people (Though the Goreans are a little nuts, to me) who maintain, or at least attempt to maintain, an open mind about any number of topics.
    See, this is why I like Asher. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that not a lot of our interests will be mutually appreciated by the other, but Asher is one of the most interesting and engaging people I have ever come across in an online capacity.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    See, this is why I like Asher. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that not a lot of our interests will be mutually appreciated by the other, but Asher is one of the most interesting and engaging people I have ever come across in an online capacity.
    you'd be surprised.
    I have a very wide range of different interests

thanks for the compliment, comes down to where and how I grew up I think, just kept finding that all the people that were supposed to be the bad guys were more honest than the good guys