Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Oh it does. I first started playing when I was like 15 or 16. Then while I was in Iraq the first time I picked it back up. My old lady at the time would send me care packages with cards in it lol. I perfected a mono green deck that I've enjoyed playing ever since.

You should try it out sometime, it's definitely a fun game to get into
    Some of my friends play it and they are really good at it so I'm afraid they'd own me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    POKEMON TRADING CARD GAME WAS THE BEST!

All of the others shall bow down to the awesomeness.
    Pokemon video games > Pokemon trading cards
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    never cared for pokemon or yu-gi-oh, but did enjoy the original cartoon series'
    I enjoyed them too... Yugioh was a great idea... Having a show based off a card game is just asking to make a ton of money.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Pokemon video games > Pokemon trading cards > everything else
    Fixed it for ya there Denny. :3

Blog Entries
    Fixed it for ya there Denny. :3
    I don't know, I think the premise for Magic and Yugioh are both superior to pokemon for a trading card game. Pokemon seems like the perfect handheld game though. You can spend eternity, or so it seems, trying to catch them all!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    My states weather is ridiculous. It's been super sunny all week but this weekend it's going to rain.
    #BeJelly

I don't know, I think the premise for Magic and Yugioh are both superior to pokemon for a trading card game. Pokemon seems like the perfect handheld game though. You can spend eternity, or so it seems, trying to catch them all!
    The funny part is, you can't catch them all. XD I know, I don't even play card games in the slightest.

Rain is much better than sunshine. But sunshine does bring short shorts, so it ain't that bad.

Blog Entries
    The funny part is, you can't catch them all. XD I know, I don't even play card games in the slightest.

Rain is much better than sunshine. But sunshine does bring short shorts, so it ain't that bad.
    You can try though!

Seriously it was 64 degrees outside today and I thought it was too hot. Yea, there were a ton of dresses and skirts out today... Not many short shorts but I'm good with dresses and skirts being out and about .
    #BeJelly

POKEMON TRADING CARD GAME WAS THE BEST!

All of the others shall bow down to the awesomeness.
    I remember one of my first cards being an holographic pikachu. So awesome.

You can try though!

Seriously it was 64 degrees outside today and I thought it was too hot. Yea, there were a ton of dresses and skirts out today... Not many short shorts but I'm good with dresses and skirts being out and about .
    Skirts are my straight jam, yo. Call me old-fashioned, but I love women actually dressing like women.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Skirts are my straight jam, yo. Call me old-fashioned, but I love women actually dressing like women.
    Me too... I know it's weird but whenever a girl is actually dressed like a girl she automatically goes up major points haha.
    #BeJelly

Me too... I know it's weird but whenever a girl is actually dressed like a girl she automatically goes up major points haha.
    Totally agreed.

I've had a female best friend since 5th grade, and her and I have always had great chemistry and a bit of a thing for one another. To this day, even though we're both in relationships, we're still kind of carrying torches for another. The biggest reason I never went after her, though, was her being a constant t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. It just doesn't work for me. Drives me nuts, too, because the girl has an absolutely incredible figure.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5