1. #39791
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    What happened??

    Also WM29 was so not worth the 60 bucks I spent on it. I'm so f'n pissed at it
    That's why k2 was ranting


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #39792
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    That's why k2 was ranting
    I mean we get Rock/Cena II which was identical to Rock/Cena I, no America the Beautiful, what the fuck is up with Diddy??, and Fandangoober getting a rollup pin. I was irate at that show.

  3. #39793
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    What happened??

    Also WM29 was so not worth the 60 bucks I spent on it. I'm so f'n pissed at it
    You also missed that SouthernBlood and B-mac became internet best friends for life.
    #BeJelly


  4. #39794
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    You also missed that SouthernBlood and B-mac became internet best friends for life.
    WHAT?! That's got to be in the Bible under blasphemey somewhere.

  5. #39795
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    WHAT?! That's got to be in the Bible under blasphemey somewhere.
    Lullin that sap into a false sense of security before I stab him in the face!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #39796
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    WHAT?! That's got to be in the Bible under blasphemey somewhere.
    Don't let B-mac fool you... He loves him a bromance.
    #BeJelly


  7. #39797
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,783
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Don't let B-mac fool you... He loves him a bromance.
    No... He doesnt... He genuinely would love to punch several people on this website in the face.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #39798
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    No... He doesnt... He genuinely would love to punch several people on this website in the face.
    I know I'm not one of them.

    Pardy. For. Life.
    #BeJelly


  9. #39799
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    No... He doesnt... He genuinely would love to punch several people on this website in the face.
    *hugs B Mac* It is okay. I still love you. ♥


  10. #39800
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,510
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    *hugs B Mac* It is okay. I still love you. ♥
    See B-mac... SESAfro and you have a bromance!
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.