Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's official - Dean Ambrose has the worst hair in wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Soooooo what's everyone doing today? Nothing important on for anyone is there?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Why are all the people who do wrestling vlogs people who just hate on the product? Is it possible to like the product that you are given?
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Why are all the people who do wrestling vlogs people who just hate on the product? Is it possible to like the product that you are given?
    I actually think it's indicative of culture at large, unfortunately. We, as a people, dedicate an inordinate amount of time to basking in negativity and wallowing in hate. Snark is what drives us.

Also, according to the teenage savants of Xbox Live: liking stuff is gay or something.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

If they hate the product so bad they should stop watching, I think they just like the attention.

Sadly, I have seen this trait as well. Most vLogs that I have seen are from the early teens to early 20 year olds and they have that motivation of "do it my way or it's wrong because I know what's right" mentality and are frequently explaining how oppressed they are due to the fact that "they" (WWE) won't listen to them. The funniest part to me is that the vLogger, 999 times out of 1000, has never once made an attempt to speak their mind directly to the WWE outside of making a video, posting it on YouTube, and expecting the WWE officials to search specifically for their own documentary of opinions so that the WWE will know what their "fans" want to see. It's a selfish generation for sure.

I do have a question Denny; you enjoy making your own blogs and dislike the negativity of vLogs, so why not make your own vLog? Spend a whole 3-5 mins reading your blog you have written and spend another 3-5 focusing on further explanation of where you were intending to go (if it is needed). Most of your blogs have an upbeat spin to them so why not let the chops fly free on the Tube of You for all to see how we can enjoy the product, even when we know its faults.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Saved my money wisely. Better spent the way it wlbe.

Saved my money wisely. Better spent the way it wlbe.

Agreed; $60 spent on groceries for the kids is a better choice for me than spending it on Happy Mania Day.

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Agreed; $60 spent on groceries for the kids is a better choice for me than spending it on Happy Mania Day.
    Will be**
    yours is important.

Im just spending it on a date tomorrow.

Will be**
    yours is important.

Im just spending it on a date tomorrow.

This "could be" important for you as well. The extra bit of cash spent on a nice outing could result in a 2nd date... Hell, it could even lead to something of a more serious nature. Either way, I am sure many of us could have found a more important cause to spend the $$ on than what WM29 gave the impression of delivering.

Poor K2 - He could have spent that money on self-help books

DRG hates everyone