Page 3895 of 4829 FirstFirst ... 28953395379538453885389338943895389638973905394539954395 ... LastLast
Results 38,941 to 38,950 of 48284
  1. #38941
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...itions.svg.png

    Sweet graph. Love graphs. I was trying to figure out where I'd fit. Not believing, but open to the idea. I will say, religious scriptures have some of the best stories.


  2. #38942
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,858
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...itions.svg.png

    Sweet graph. Love graphs. I was trying to figure out where I'd fit. Not believing, but open to the idea. I will say, religious scriptures have some of the best stories.
    That's a little harsh lol. I wouldn't go as far as to call someones beliefs a story.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #38943
    Stories are just accounts, and can be fictitious or real. I don't think that word really comes with any sort of negative connotation.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  4. #38944
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    That's a little harsh lol. I wouldn't go as far as to call someones beliefs a story.
    Dammit Dennis! XD But a story is a narrative. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. Go Chimera!


  5. #38945


    OH YOUR GOD! You have to watch this.

  6. #38946
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,858
    Blog Entries
    10
    Fair points, I agree... I don't per say think anything in the bible did or didn't happen... but I enjoy hearing or reading the stories for what I believe they are. I mean, it's interesting to figure out what people think and where they claim their moral compass comes from.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #38947
    Quote Originally Posted by I love you Robstor View Post


    OH YOUR GOD! You have to watch this.
    Got damn. This puts L.A. Noire to shame.


  8. #38948
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,858
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    Dammit Dennis! XD But a story is a narrative. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. Go Chimera!
    Mythology has always been super interesting to me. Though sadly it happens to be my weak point when it comes to trivia games... I don't know why every trivia games seems to have that topic!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #38949
    Some dude who sounds like Chali 2na keeps calling my cellie from a blocked number to talk shit, and he keeps putting his obviously white, and seemingly drunk and possibly inbred, girlfriend on the phone to call me a "cracker" and a "hunky". I feel kind of silly for politely having to explain to her that it's "honky", and that banging black dudes doesn't make her an honorary member of the African American community.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  10. #38950
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,858
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Some dude who sounds like Chali 2na keeps calling my cellie from a blocked number to talk shit, and he keeps putting his obviously white, and seemingly drunk and possibly inbred, girlfriend on the phone to call me a "cracker" and a "hunky". I feel kind of silly for politely having to explain to her that it's "honky", and that banging black dudes doesn't make her an honorary member of the African American community.
    I wonder if it's one of your friends punking you or if it's just some random guy. The bold had me literally laughing out loud.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.