1. #38681
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey, I'd say fack the drg but at least your not posting novels anymore.
    ....aaaaaand Dennis opens the floodgates!


  2. #38682
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey, I'd say fack the drg but at least your not posting novels anymore.

    Yeah, I got that out in a blog I wrote last night. For some reason I had this urge to say my peace about idiotic fans who claim their "star/promotion" to be the only good element to the wrestling industry. Look for it to be posted soon so you can avoid spending the 5-10 mins it takes normal people to read a few paragraphs; of course dedicating the 20-30 mins it takes you helps to make it more understandable why you would avoid it.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #38683
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    6
    There you go, it's approved.


  4. #38684
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    There you go, it's approved.

    Hurray! Now Dennis can officially avoid reading it before commenting about it like he did. He did the same thing in High School; ask someone else who read it and take their word as fact.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #38685
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    6
    Nowadays Dennis just regurgitates stuff I say and passes it off as his own in his real life.Not necessarily a bad thing since it's bound to make him about 5000% more popular with everyone


  6. #38686
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,398
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Hurray! Now Dennis can officially avoid reading it before commenting about it like he did. He did the same thing in High School; ask someone else who read it and take their word as fact.
    I actually like your posts. I was a nerd in high school... so I did more of the reading and helping others instead of what you suggested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    But it's not even 11 am yet!!!
    It's literally 5 oclock here. Thank you buffet.
    #TeamGeeky


  7. #38687
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Nowadays Dennis just regurgitates stuff I say and passes it off as his own in his real life.Not necessarily a bad thing since it's bound to make him about 5000% more popular with everyone
    So Dennis = K2Jelly?




    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I actually like your posts. I was a nerd in high school... so I did more of the reading and helping others instead of what you suggested.

    Actually I figured you to be like this Dennis. As much flack as you catch, you are a rather intelligent person and I can see you being the smart kid who finished his math before the rest of the class; which helps to explain why you are so willing to bend over backwards for a female counterpart in your life.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #38688
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I actually like your posts. I was a nerd in high school... so I did more of the reading and helping others instead of what you suggested.

    It's literally 5 oclock here. Thank you buffet.
    I can't make sense of these words


  9. #38689
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,111
    Blog Entries
    6
    All we need to do now Dennis is get DRG to make a FB profile and join our team


  10. #38690
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I can't make sense of these words

    Buffet = Where Honey Boo Boo is filmed in front of a live (and unwilling) studio audience.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.