1. #38281
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Why do you have to be masturbating?

    That's the whole point of that thread isn't it? And that would be taking the wholesome approach. Otherwise....it's just creepy.

  2. #38282
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,603
    Blog Entries
    7
    Van Hooligan X ‏@VanHooliganX
    Congrats to @MRayneTNA and @TheEarlHebner who are expecting a baby now!


    God marks annoy me.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  3. #38283
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Why else would you look at pictures of half naked women if you don't intend on rubbing one out?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #38284
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Why else would you look at pictures of half naked women if you don't intend on rubbing one out?
    Its more like foreplay, looking at clothed people then moving to porn.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  5. #38285
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    I never saw the point of foreplay when you're alone. Unless you're so lonely, you have to get yourself in the mood. But I was always of the understanding that the more elaborate one makes ones solo fantasies, the more likely one will end up snatching girls into their van along lonely stretches of highways.

  6. #38286
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I never saw the point of foreplay when you're alone. Unless you're so lonely, you have to get yourself in the mood. But I was always of the understanding that the more elaborate one makes ones solo fantasies, the more likely one will end up snatching girls into their van along lonely stretches of highways.
    Its not that I make long elaborate fantasies, I just find it hard to go from 0 to 60 in an instant.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  7. #38287
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,687
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Its not that I make long elaborate fantasies, I just find it hard to go from 0 to 60 in an instant.
    *snickers*


  8. #38288
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Its not that I make long elaborate fantasies, I just find it hard to go from 0 to 60 in an instant.
    I'm lucky if I can make it to 60. On my own at least. I guess I find myself a massive turn on

  9. #38289
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *snickers*
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  10. #38290
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Batmania
    Posts
    24,376
    Blog Entries
    6
    I'm the baddest internet tough guy on the EWN block! Come at me bro! YOLO!!!

    #facktheefed

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.