Page 3785 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 278532853685373537753783378437853786378737953835388542854785 ... LastLast
Results 37,841 to 37,850 of 48226
  1. #37841
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't have glasses... Iron ape said he had it on good authority that I look like I'd solve crime with a great dane if that helps.
    THAT'S what you take away? That's what you have to clarify?

    .....interesting

  2. #37842
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    THAT'S what you take away? That's what you have to clarify?

    .....interesting
    haha... exactly! I have it on good authority that I'm pretty dang it!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  3. #37843
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    haha... exactly! I have it on good authority that I'm pretty dang it!
    Good authority isn't a close family member, Dennis

  4. #37844
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Good authority isn't a close family member, Dennis
    Dang it! But seriously, I just look like a 21 year old with an awesome beard!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #37845
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Dang it! But seriously, I just look like a 21 year old with an awesome beard!
    neck beard, full beard, mountain man beard, or gimmick beard?

  6. #37846
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    neck beard, full beard, mountain man beard, or gimmick beard?
    I have a full beard except I can't grow a mustache to save my life!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #37847
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have a full beard except I can't grow a mustache to save my life!
    that's the opposite for me, I've been trying with the beard for months now, and all I have are some spider leg hairs on my chin, while the mustache is trying to win a race

  8. #37848
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    that's the opposite for me, I've been trying with the beard for months now, and all I have are some spider leg hairs on my chin, while the mustache is trying to win a race
    My nephew at 15 can grow a better mustache than me! It's not like many people can pull off a mustache anyway I guess.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  9. #37849
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    My nephew at 15 can grow a better mustache than me! It's not like many people can pull off a mustache anyway I guess.
    Tom Selleck, that is all

  10. #37850
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Tom Selleck, that is all
    Yea, I'm not going to lie, I could never grow a stache like that.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.