Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Is this how you imagine b-mac?
    This may take a while...All the different ways I imagine him being the physical form of what "Hate" means might make it tough to tell you just how exactly I imagine him in one form.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    This may take a while...All the different ways I imagine him being the physical form of what "Hate" means might make it tough to tell you just how exactly I imagine him in one form.
    I'm on his friends on facebook... So if you tell me what you think he looks like I could tell you if you were wrong. haha I might enjoy this.
    #BeJelly

I'm on his friends on facebook... So if you tell me what you think he looks like I could tell you if you were wrong. haha I might enjoy this.
    Can I guess he looks like he doesn't get out much?

On another note...I've gotten this strange "Needs approval from mods"...thing, to sum it up...three times now since last night...First on the video I posted in the memebase...Now twice in a row in the Aces N 8's thread...Last night it went away after the first time...But I've been posting just fine ever since?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    Can I guess he looks like he doesn't get out much?
    I don't know how you can personify that "look" lol.
    #BeJelly

I don't know how you can personify that "look" lol.
    I was trying to say it nicely, but if you insist...Ugly, beaten as a child, pale skin, shaggy hair. Am I in the ballpark?

Blog Entries
    I was trying to say it nicely, but if you insist...Ugly, beaten as a child, pale skin, shaggy hair. Am I in the ballpark?
    hahahah I don't know... I wouldn't say that. I'm curious on what you think I look like! this is good stuff!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    On another note...I've gotten this strange "Needs approval from mods"...thing, to sum it up...three times now since last night...First on the video I posted in the memebase...Now twice in a row in the Aces N 8's thread...Last night it went away after the first time...But I've been posting just fine ever since?
    There were some changes being made, nothing to worry about now

hahahah I don't know... I wouldn't say that. I'm curious on what you think I look like! this is good stuff!
    I'd imagine you look like the kind of person who plays gratuitous amounts of Dungeons and Dragons to help disguise the fact that you have a deep fear of vaginas

Translation: glasses, pimply, looks like a member of the rodent family

Blog Entries
    I'd imagine you look like the kind of person who plays gratuitous amounts of Dungeons and Dragons to help disguise the fact that you have a deep fear of vaginas

Translation: glasses, pimply, looks like a member of the rodent family
    I don't have glasses... Iron ape said he had it on good authority that I look like I'd solve crime with a great dane if that helps.
    #BeJelly