Page 3773 of 4824 FirstFirst ... 277332733673372337633771377237733774377537833823387342734773 ... LastLast
Results 37,721 to 37,730 of 48236
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    they're girls, unless their gay, they're going to be biased. I genuinely think that Halle Berry is hotter, probably because she doesn't have to use a shit load of makeup just to look adequate
    Everyone has a bias, gay or straight. Even you have a bias, you think Halle is hotter, which is a bias.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I saw something today and found a little funny but I don't want to be specific and make it more than what it is. Lol

I'm just being silly.
    PM me, I'm totally lost

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    So your basis for accusing someone of being a liar, is that 10 'girls' all say the same thing?
    No, I'm not calling them all liars. haha... I'm just saying one of my female friends brought up a good point about maybe she feels that halle berry is more attractive because she has already had kids etc etc etc and is older, and so she wishes she will look that hot in the future. But the question is who is hotter, not who you would rather be.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    No, I'm not calling them all liars. haha... I'm just saying one of my female friends brought up a good point about maybe she feels that halle berry is more attractive because she has already had kids etc etc etc and is older, and so she wishes she will look that hot in the future. But the question is who is hotter, not who you would rather be.
    You make no sense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    they're girls, unless their gay, they're going to be biased. I genuinely think that Halle Berry is hotter, probably because she doesn't have to use a shit load of makeup just to look adequate
    Rihanna all day long, you don't need makeup for this..

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Blog Entries
    You make no sense.
    She views halle berry as more attractive because she wants to be that hot after she has kids.

#temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Attraction is modified by certain things like accomplishments. Having children, a successful career and maintaining physical attractiveness through age, are all admirable qualities. Which can make the person 'hotter.'

Blog Entries
    Attraction is modified by certain things like accomplishments. Having children, a successful career and maintaining physical attractiveness through age, are all admirable qualities. Which can make the person 'hotter.'
    My point is that it's not her comparing them via what they look like... It's more than that. If you want to say everyone is bias I can't disagree with that.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I saw the no makeup thing too recently. They can catch anyone looking drab without makeup, it doesn't mean she needs it to look good.

Still looks alright to me!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Rihanna all day long, you don't need makeup for this..

I don't consider being a whore attractive