1. #37311
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I know that Upton's are for realsies, but I honestly couldn't tell that was her. Looked like someone else.

    The best way to go about spotting fake ones is the massive between-tit canyons that most girls end up having. The breasts veer off to the left and the right like the silicon had words and need to get away from one another. Most girls don't get great surgeons, either, so the bulk of them end up having a sort of square tit thing going on. Plus, there's always a distinct lack of jiggle.
    *scribbles down vital information on notepad*


  2. #37312
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    My chick friend thinks they are fake... she tells me they are grossly big. I told her she was blind.
    How typical. When a chick feels threatened by the attractiveness of another girl, the claws come out and they tear strips off each other. I say they are real.


    Notice how they fall away to the side?

    Notice the nature of the jiggle? Fake boobs tend to move as one structure.


    Just for shiggles....

    Here's some more....

    Oh dear, I may as well be in that other thread



  3. #37313
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Explain to your friend that nature is a fickle beast. Then kindly instruct her to zip her totally jealz McNugget hole.
    I did tell her that I think they are real, and even if they are not, who cares it's not like I'm going to really get to tell the difference in person anyway.
    #BeJelly


  4. #37314
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    On a related note, Vickie's boobs are all real



  5. #37315
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I did tell her that I think they are real, and even if they are not, who cares it's not like I'm going to really get to tell the difference in person anyway.
    Aim high in life Dennis. You never know!



  6. #37316
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    How typical. When a chick feels threatened by the attractiveness of another girl, the claws come out and they tear strips off each other. I say they are real.


    Notice how they fall away to the side?

    Notice the nature of the jiggle? Fake boobs tend to move as one structure.


    Just for shiggles....

    Here's some more....

    Oh dear, I may as well be in that other thread
    Hey, this is a discussion, not thousands of pictures of girls with out a word being said. I don't mind that thread, but lets call it how it is..
    #BeJelly


  7. #37317
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,367
    Blog Entries
    6
    I think we all need to give Kate Upton a hand (just one, as the other hand might be busy) for being exceptional at handling and presenting her treasure chest.



  8. #37318
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    On a related note, Vickie's boobs are all real
    Actually, I'm not entirely sure about that. I'm pretty sure she had some work done to lift those suckers up around the time she started to improve her shape. Joey Styles even called her out on Twitter back when it happened.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  9. #37319
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey, this is a discussion, not thousands of pictures of girls with out a word being said. I don't mind that thread, but lets call it how it is..
    That CM Rock Austin dude is a fucking creep.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  10. #37320
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I think we all need to give Kate Upton a hand (just one, as the other hand might be busy) for being exceptional at handling and presenting her treasure chest.
    haha, yea I had a sports illustrated calender for last year, and august was a good month last year. She knows what makes her money for sure. Can't hate on her for that.
    #BeJelly


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.