1. #37291
    B-Mac gets a multi gif sig, because he is Salacious B. Crumb to Robstars Jabba the Hutt.

  2. #37292
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    B-Mac gets a multi gif sig, because he is Salacious B. Crumb to Robstars Jabba the Hutt.
    He expected me to get an infraction for violating the rules...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #37293
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He expected me to get an infraction for violating the rules...
    Your sig is distracting lol.
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #37294
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Your sig is distracting lol.
    I know right!?!?!
     

  5. #37295
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I know right!?!?!
    I can't stop looking at it! Though, I am easily distracted by sigs. I have stopped at my sig several times already, and Emma Stone is fully clothed in my sig haha.
    #TeamGeeky


  6. #37296
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,677
    Blog Entries
    5
    Oh joy. Fake concealed knockers.


  7. #37297
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Oh joy. Fake concealed knockers.
    Yea, Jelly is far to mature to be distracted by breasts.
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #37298
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,677
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, Jelly is far to mature to be distracted by breasts.
    CONCEALED breasts, Dennis.


  9. #37299
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Oh joy. Fake concealed knockers.
    The broad in the first one for sure doesn't have implants, and I'm all but certain That's So Raven is rocking real ones, too. That makes the middle chick the only real wildcard, and her's aren't hanging like they're fake, like, at all.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  10. #37300
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    The broad in the first one for sure doesn't have implants, and I'm all but certain That's So Raven is rocking real ones, too. That makes the middle chick the only real wildcard, and her's aren't hanging like they're fake, like, at all.
    Does iron ape have himself a lot of experience with fake breasts? Maybe like myself K2Jelly gets fed none sense by girls that girls don't really have that large of boobs naturally... Some do some don't it's not a bad thing either way.
    #TeamGeeky


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.