Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He won't be able to do it in one post
    How 'bout every user that posts in the CBOT regularly. Me, B-Mac, Dennis, K2, You, Apey, Bodski, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    How 'bout every user that posts in the CBOT regularly. Me, B-Mac, Dennis, K2, You, Apey, Bodski, etc
    Do you count yourself as a regular here, lol

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Wait I'm a regular here? I barely have any posts in this thread!
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Well, I used to post a lot more before the baby got here. I still try to post at least once a day to let folks know I'm alive. Plus I'm sure Robbie would Poot-Hair all in his man-skippies at the opportunity to take a few free jabs at ol' Pooty. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Well, I used to post a lot more before the baby got here. I still try to post at least once a day to let folks know I'm alive. Plus I'm sure Robbie would Poot-Hair all in his man-skippies at the opportunity to take a few free jabs at ol' Pooty. lol
    I'm sure he will. Just saying we need more of you here.

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Welp, Daddy Duty beckons me once again. It's not the sands of Afghanistan but it's still challenging lol. Peace out guys

Blog Entries
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    He won't be able to do it in one post
    So for this, my sad, sad 16,000 post I will give it a red hot go.

Anyone who posts in the WWE section is a Cena loving mark, when they should be bowing down before the might and glory of the sell out indy darlings like CM Punk and Antonio Cesaro.
    The TNA section reads like fingerpainting for under fours and the only thing keeping that tent up is the hands of Hobert & DRG. And trust me, they're not guys you want to be alone in the dark with.
    I don't even know why the bingo hall specials known as ROH even has it's own section - they should be slotted carefully away with the rest of the indys, where also noone with any sense goes.
    The UFC fans all kiss Dana White's ass and their prediction contests are always rigged. I want a recount!
    OK, so we have a section that reprints the news from the main page but mostly can't even fit the whole story so it leaves you links.....back to the main page. Clever.
    The independents section is like a red light district that people think it's cool to be seen in, little do they know, it's not doing any favours for their reputation.
    Time Machines? More like old farts who need to get with the times. That shit is over.
    Interactive section? Just a bunch of polls and suggested discarded Wrestlemania cards. No thanks.
    EFEDS? FACK the efed!
    The Tea Spot - for lonely ass losers with too much to say and too little on their mind.
    General Sports - yeah right! More like the soccer masturbatorium. Get a room guys.
    Movies and Music? Or where people go to wildly overrate stuff they are watching and/or listening to? Yep, I think it's that one.
    Video Games? Get a life, geek. Play it, don't say it.
    Site News and Suggestions? How wildly optimistic of you guys. It's more like a dustbin for all your kooky ideas. Not. Gonna. Happen.
    Ther NOC Section. For feedback to mods? Bahahahahahahaaha! Good luck with that one, dummy!
    And as for those lazy ass, bad attitude having, nazi like, ban happy, shiftless moderators - well, they can all go f*ck themselves!!! Except Bodom. I'll do him.
    And lets not forget all the waste of space bloggers and chatters.

So to all of EWN - you might want to be me, but you can't see me, cos I'm the cat from Downunder who's got each and every number - The Judge, The Jury, The Textecutioner!!! Peace! I'm out, boyeeeeee!

But seriously, I love you guys. Thanks for making my 16000 individual pieces of sadness seem like it's somewhat normal!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    So for this, my sad, sad 16,000 post I will give it a red hot go.

Anyone who posts in the WWE section is a Cena loving mark, when they should be bowing down before the might and glory of the sell out indy darlings like CM Punk and Antonio Cesaro.
    The TNA section reads like fingerpainting for under fours and the only thing keeping that tent up is the hands of Hobert & DRG. And trust me, they're not guys you want to be alone in the dark with.
    I don't even know why the bingo hall specials known as ROH even has it's own section - they should be slotted carefully away with the rest of the indys, where also noone with any sense goes.
    The UFC fans all kiss Dana White's ass and their prediction contests are always rigged. I want a recount!
    OK, so we have a section that reprints the news from the main page but mostly can't even fit the whole story so it leaves you links.....back to the main page. Clever.
    The independents section is like a red light district that people think it's cool to be seen in, little do they know, it's not doing any favours for their reputation.
    Time Machines? More like old farts who need to get with the times. That shit is over.
    Interactive section? Just a bunch of polls and suggested discarded Wrestlemania cards. No thanks.
    EFEDS? FACK the efed!
    The Tea Spot - for lonely ass losers with too much to say and too little on their mind.
    General Sports - yeah right! More like the soccer masturbatorium. Get a room guys.
    Movies and Music? Or where people go to wildly overrate stuff they are watching and/or listening to? Yep, I think it's that one.
    Video Games? Get a life, geek. Play it, don't say it.
    Site News and Suggestions? How wildly optimistic of you guys. It's more like a dustbin for all your kooky ideas. Not. Gonna. Happen.
    Ther NOC Section. For feedback to mods? Bahahahahahahaaha! Good luck with that one, dummy!
    And as for those lazy ass, bad attitude having, nazi like, ban happy, shiftless moderators - well, they can all go f*ck themselves!!! Except Bodom. I'll do him.
    And lets not forget all the waste of space bloggers and chatters.

So to all of EWN - you might want to be me, but you can't see me, cos I'm the cat from Downunder who's got each and every number - The Judge, The Jury, The Textecutioner!!! Peace! I'm out, boyeeeeee!

But seriously, I love you guys. Thanks for making my 16000 individual pieces of sadness seem like it's somewhat normal!!!
    haha class!
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    I think I got everyone there.