Page 3720 of 4823 FirstFirst ... 272032203620367037103718371937203721372237303770382042204720 ... LastLast
Results 37,191 to 37,200 of 48227
  1. #37191
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    No. I think he's saying that with The Rock appearing at Extreme Rules, Rocky might beat Cena AGAIN which means that he'll be at ER to defend his title.
    I'm just saying the evidence shown isn't substantial enough. The Rock could lose his title to Johnny and get another shot at the title. That's kind of how losing the title works in wwe most of the time.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #37192
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Grilling some Ribeyes today. Potato salad and a good green salad as well. Tonight I shall feast the feast of awesomeness.

  3. #37193
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    I really need to post-whore it up a little bit so I can get to "The Trinity" a bit quicker. I've been stuck on God now for almost a year

  4. #37194
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I really need to post-whore it up a little bit so I can get to "The Trinity" a bit quicker. I've been stuck on God now for almost a year
    Yea, I had that problem too...
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  5. #37195
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I had that problem too...
    I would have been there sooner but a couple of threads I've posted in have been deleted and along with it all my posts. I had a few hundred posts in the HWA thread as well as the Diner

  6. #37196
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,819
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I would have been there sooner but a couple of threads I've posted in have been deleted and along with it all my posts. I had a few hundred posts in the HWA thread as well as the Diner
    Yea, the Diner being deleted made it so I could become a black ninja twice.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  7. #37197
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I had that problem too...
    Postwhoring is the solution




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #37198
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Postwhoring is the solution
    *rolls up in swagged out ride*



    FUCK DAT! Heel turns are the solution! They solve err'thang!

    *drives away*



    ~BEST PIPEBOMB OF ALL TIME!~


    #SOLIDMICWORK

  9. #37199
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I would have been there sooner but a couple of threads I've posted in have been deleted and along with it all my posts. I had a few hundred posts in the HWA thread as well as the Diner
    Yeah i had like a thousand posts in that thread




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #37200
    Quote Originally Posted by Drive_By IWC View Post
    *rolls up in swagged out ride*



    FUCK DAT! Heel turns are the solution! They solve err'thang!

    *drives away*

    17 posts and is already getting too old





    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.