Page 3715 of 4828 FirstFirst ... 271532153615366537053713371437153716371737253765381542154715 ... LastLast
Results 37,141 to 37,150 of 48278
  1. #37141
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Why is it that when you disagree with someone's blog on this site, they reply to you then put your comments up for moderation so they can't be seen by other unless they decree it so? This is why I hold most bloggers on this site in such contempt.

    If you haven't got the bollocks to put up with criticism then don't waste everyone's time with your carefully selected responses to make it look like everyone agrees with you, nimrod!

    *I enjoyed that rant *
    I enjoyed this rant as well. Sometimes I comment on peoples blogs and it says it's going to moderation before it's posted and I want to rage!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  2. #37142
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Why is it that when you disagree with someone's blog on this site, they reply to you then put your comments up for moderation so they can't be seen by other unless they decree it so? This is why I hold most bloggers on this site in such contempt.

    If you haven't got the bollocks to put up with criticism then don't waste everyone's time with your carefully selected responses to make it look like everyone agrees with you, nimrod!

    *I enjoyed that rant *
    Show these people your displeasure by giving their blog a shit rating. To my knowledge, they can't hide that. And they won't be able to handle it, either.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  3. #37143
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,408
    Blog Entries
    3
    Bloggers generally can't handle this section, where more normal types of communication take place - at least in regard to laying down your opinion for a broad and honest assessment by others. Can you imagine being so self centered that you rate your own blog? lol How lame

  4. #37144
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5
    ..........yeah. Lame.












     

  5. #37145
    Spilled soup on my laptop, it wasn't on but I'm surfing the web on my Xbox for the day.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  6. #37146
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,408
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Spilled soup on my laptop, it wasn't on but I'm surfing the web on my Xbox for the day.
    You should have blamed one of your alts for that

  7. #37147
    On my way to pick some Mexican food up for dinner, I passed by a local hole-in-the-wall pizza and wings joint that had a sign out front saying that they were showing Wrestlemania. Nothing really out of the ordinary, I guess...except they were advertising that The fucking Patriot was going to be in attendance. Now I kind of want to show up just to take part in the sadness.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  8. #37148
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,457
    Blog Entries
    5


    Bearer's facial expressions were awesome in this.

     

  9. #37149
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,408
    Blog Entries
    3
    Oh you have to go!

  10. #37150
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,846
    Blog Entries
    10
    Another John Cena hate thread. Yay!
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.