Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin;764560[B
    ][/B]If living in your reality means adopting skinny jeans, sweat pants, and hoodies as normal attire in public for both male and females, using breath freshening products while consuming my alcohol, or thinking that Foo Fighters is the greatest band to have ever played a song, then I will gladly accept being out of touch and proceed to make the following declaration...

None of the bolded is anything I believe. And if you don't like the foo fighters, that's cool. It's a personal opinion and I wouldn't expect everyone to have the same taste in music. Also, I'm never living down eating a breathmint am I? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Congratulations on being the 2nd biggest loser of EWN.
    Weren't you the top poster for a while?
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Congratulations on being the 2nd biggest loser of EWN.
    Quite an achievement. Of course moderating on here puts me WAAAAYY out in front on the loser stakes anyway and only you can compete with me there.....

Blog Entries
    Breaking News: Sting spotted at Raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    None of the bolded is anything I believe. And if you don't like the foo fighters, that's cool. It's a personal opinion and I wouldn't expect everyone to have the same taste in music. Also, I'm never living down eating a breathmint am I? lol
    Was it not discussed before that jeans were the norm for those in your area when it came to getting "dolled up" to go to the club? Perhaps, I shouldn't have isolated it to "skinny jeans" as much as thinking that wearing jeans is thought of getting 'dressed up' for the night.

And no – Breath mints are now synonymous with the word “Dennis”.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Quite an achievement. Of course moderating on here puts me WAAAAYY out in front on the loser stakes anyway and only you can compete with me there.....
    You should totally put that in your sig... Along with your e-Fed awards... And links to your blogs.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Breaking News: Sting spotted at Raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's there to build the Sting vs. Taker match at Lethal Lockdown to kick off their feud for Mania

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Was it not discussed before that jeans were the norm for those in your area when it came to getting "dolled up" to go to the club? Perhaps, I shouldn't have isolated it to "skinny jeans" as much as thinking that wearing jeans is thought of getting 'dressed up' for the night.

And no – Breath mints are now synonymous with the word “Dennis”.
    Jeans are common for males and females in my social group yes. Skinny Jeans are for girls though, You would never spot this Dennis in a pair of skinny jeans. If a girl is going out to a club she won't wear jeans were I live, though I would wear jeans unless it was a formal event. JEANS FTW!

To be honest I still don't regret taking the breath mint, I don't know if I told you this DRG but the girl actually got much more upset about that than I did. When I told her that people thought she was a b-word for it she gave me a death glare... so you can count that as your victory.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Jeans are common for males and females in my social group yes. Skinny Jeans are for girls though, You would never spot this Dennis in a pair of skinny jeans. If a girl is going out to a club she won't wear jeans were I live, though I would wear jeans unless it was a formal event. JEANS FTW!

To be honest I still don't regret taking the breath mint, I don't know if I told you this DRG but the girl actually got much more upset about that than I did. When I told her that people thought she was a b-word for it she gave me a death glare... so you can count that as your victory.

Ahh, well Jeans are a common thing in my area of residence, but when heading out on a "hot date" or looking to get lucky, those are more for the Cowboys who are wearing Wranglers with their Pearl Snaps, Lucchese's, and Stetson hats. Most who are heading out to the club for a night of partying put in a little more effort than wearing what was easily found in the laundry hamper. But it's not a crime of fashion in the least; at least not as bad as skinny jeans.

And tell your friend that I am sorry she got so upset over an internet forum. She should really learn not to take this place so seriously.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Ahh, well Jeans are a common thing in my area of residence, but when heading out on a "hot date" or looking to get lucky, those are more for the Cowboys who are wearing Wranglers with their Pearl Snaps, Lucchese's, and Stetson hats. Most who are heading out to the club for a night of partying put in a little more effort than wearing what was easily found in the laundry hamper. But it's not a crime of fashion in the least; at least not as bad as skinny jeans.

And tell your friend that I am sorry she got so upset over an internet forum. She should really learn not to take this place so seriously.
    Yea skinny jeans are only for girls where I live, or emo guys. The only person I know who wears them in real life is my friends little sister who is in college... Yoga pants are pretty popular for girls as well.

Yea, it wasn't just you guys... I didn't tell her that it was people on an online forum. I told her about my brother in law giving me crap about it, and just mentioned others agreed with him. She's tough, I'm sure she's over it.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Good old Dennis, king of transference!!! Instead of looking at his own behavior and choices, he passes the buck back onto the girl who really did less wrong than Dennis himself did in this scenario. She, from what I have been told, was simply stating that she didn't like beer breath (they weren't even kissing!) while Dennis chose to keep popping those bad boys with every beer, which makes him more of a sucker than she was a bitch.

Good old Dennis, king of transference!!! Instead of looking at his own behavior and choices, he passes the buck back onto the girl who really did less wrong than Dennis himself did in this scenario. She, from what I have been told, was simply stating that she didn't like beer breath (they weren't even kissing!) while Dennis chose to keep popping those bad boys with every beer, which makes him more of a sucker than she was a bitch.
    That's because Denny plays Magic the Gathering...

DRG hates everyone