Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    honestly dude I think you are getting a bit too attached to the drama llama here.
    you have made almost as many random posts about this dude as he has made total posts. (Well maybe not that many, but you know what I mean)
    go get laid or buy a new video game or something (those are the only 2 other things I do)

Sorry that it comes across this way to you Ash. It's more like the observation of a car wreck, or the motivation for buying that second book in hopes that one day John Q. Nobody will actually admit that he caused the wreck by sabotaging the car. But perhaps I should keep these comments in a private message setting rather than posting them in here in hopes of motivating the conversation level above "snail speed"...

And I don't really need to get laid as the Mrs. DRG is more than helpful in that department, but you might be right about the video game. Now if only I had a console to play it on and the time to dedicate to it after the Family, work, and all the outside projects involved in everyday life, then I’d be set for sure.
    Last edited by Darkside Ron Garvin; 03-04-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

have you seen the cloned bacon?
    Last edited by IrkenInvader; 03-04-2013 at 01:49 PM.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    .....lately?
    Doesn't stop you from coming back I see. I know. It's because of me, right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Sorry that it comes across this way to you Ash. It's more like the observation of a car wreck, or the motivation for buying that second book in hopes that one day John Q. Nobody will actually admit that he caused the wreck by sabotaging the car. But perhaps I should keep these comments in a private message setting rather than posting them in here in hopes of motivating the conversation level above "snail speed"...

And I don't really need to get laid as the Mrs. DRG is more than helpful in that department, but you might be right about the video game. Now if only I had a console to play it on and the time to dedicate to it after the Family, work, and all the outside projects involved in everyday life, then I’d be set for sure.
    I've just gotten that way before, where it was all too easy to keep re-reading the same troll thread, hence my statement
    as far as the free time, I feel you there. I am at work as we speak,

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Totally
    http://www.techinvestornews.com/Gree...rom-stem-cells
    Stem cell bacon

I've just gotten that way before, where it was all too easy to keep re-reading the same troll thread, hence my statement

I understand; many became obsessed with the Alosick Chronicles thread in the same matter. I was more or less just asking if anyone had re-read the threads about him as opposed to reading it numerous times as if there was more humor in the threads than there actually was (which was why I replied). I guess I didn't see that I was continuing a dead horse by commenting so many times on the subject... But I feel you about the work situation as I am currently at the office.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    However, when one is entrenched in a game of textual badminton, one does not like to walk away, thus giving the impression that they are ceding the game. In that event, your opponent thinks they have defeated you and to let that happen would be an injustice to both yourself and your opponent. When one walks away and lets the opponent believe that he/she/it/efedder has triumphed is allowing them to continue to think how they are thinking, however erroneously. Actually, it's worse because you are actively helping to reinforce that belief in their mind.

So, sometimes the high road is not the best option.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    However, when one is entrenched in a game of textual badminton, one does not like to walk away, thus giving the impression that they are ceding the game. In that event, your opponent thinks they have defeated you and to let that happen would be an injustice to both yourself and your opponent. When one walks away and lets the opponent believe that he/she/it/efedder has triumphed is allowing them to continue to think how they are thinking, however erroneously. Actually, it's worse because you are actively helping to reinforce that belief in their mind.

oh no, don't misunderstand me, while they are wallowing in jackassery it is your duty to repeatedly slam them back down, it's just afterwards, and again it is a matter not of how often you are there, but how much you let it control your thought.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

Unless you just don't care about said topic anymore.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Unless you just don't care about said topic anymore.

Once again, Dennis attempts to make it all about himself...

So selfish and self centered

DRG hates everyone