Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I don't really think anything you said was racial, accidental or otherwise. Wouldn't sweat it.
    I'm not. If I'm going to be racist, there will be no ifs or buts about it. You'll know.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I'm not. If I'm going to be racist, there will be no ifs or buts about it. You'll know.

That's the spirit!

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Black Ninja!

Yeah you'll tell em to get back to the river with their green can aye budda chore.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yeah you'll tell em to get back to the river with their green can aye budda chore.
    Spoken as only someone from the NT can

Black Ninja!
    Spoken as only someone from the NT can
    That's a legitimate conversation that you will hear a hundred times a day...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Actually, I'm 2 and a half......man.
    It's true. Plus Destruction is -12.

Black Ninja!

gotta love the midnight beast.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    -Kids like him.
    -5 moves of doom.
    -Screwed over Rey Mysterio.
    -Brown noses Vince.

His reasons, not mine.

Tell your friend I will take pity for him if this is a legit reason as to why he doesn't like Cena.

He's not even very good. He can't work to camera for shit, half the time he looks like he's reading what he's saying and the other half is like he's distracted by something. But I suppose the ability to film yourself and post it on the web gives the illusion of celebrity to some people.

I was left wondering if his older brother was holding cue cards up behind the camera... Which would make it all the more hilarious. I found his rant about "I am not paying for Wrestlemania this year" to be very funny as it is obvious that the last thing he paid for ANYTHING with was the money he got for his birthday. His parents must be excited to avoid paying $65 for him to watch his wrestling show; I hope they view the video and use it as evidence to not buy it when he's trying to order it the day of Mania.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Wait. Dennis understood something that I didn't?

Fuck.

Damn Bods, you're slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Most of the time, the color of the "drank" is used instead of the flavor. "Red drank" and "Orange drank" are widely popular.
    I can reaffirm this as "Purple Drank" is all the rage down in Texas... But it's more of a druggie thing than a specific towards Grape Soda as was implied.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Tell your friend I will take pity for him if this is a legit reason as to why he doesn't like Cena.

I was left wondering if his older brother was holding cue cards up behind the camera... Which would make it all the more hilarious. I found his rant about "I am not paying for Wrestlemania this year" to be very funny as it is obvious that the last thing he paid for ANYTHING with was the money he got for his birthday. His parents must be excited to avoid paying $65 for him to watch his wrestling show; I hope they view the video and use it as evidence to not buy it when he's trying to order it the day of Mania.

Damn Bods, you're slipping.

I can reaffirm this as "Purple Drank" is all the rage down in Texas... But it's more of a druggie thing than a specific towards Grape Soda as was implied.
    Bored.........

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....