Thread: #FreeBodom

  1. #36611
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    My beef with fans is stuff of legend. I am not a fan, myself. I am a wrestling aficionado
    Fans are awesome. They keep you cool when it's hot...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #36612
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Fans are awesome. They keep you cool when it's hot...

    I take it they don't have air conditioning in your part of the outback?


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  3. #36613
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,275
    Blog Entries
    6
    Haha where you live is more outback than where we do DRG. AC is for poofters! Lol jk, it is expensive to run!



  4. #36614
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha where you live is more outback than where we do DRG. AC is for poofters! Lol jk, it is expensive to run!

    I guess it doesn't affect my electricity bill the way it does for you. Hell, where I am at I could run the A/C at 55 degrees the entire month and still pay less on the bill than what my water bill would come out to by using my sprinkler system twice a week for a full month.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #36615
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha where you live is more outback than where we do DRG. AC is for poofters! Lol jk, it is expensive to run!
    I have both... Lol but yeah expensive... It's not hot here that often anyways


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #36616
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I have both... Lol but yeah expensive... It's not hot here that often anyways
    Not for us either... Average temp during the summer is like 104 so that's not THAT bad


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  7. #36617
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,740
    No worries about that here, it's perennially 57 degrees F, drizzling and overcast. Just how I like it.

  8. #36618
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Not for us either... Average temp during the summer is like 104 so that's not THAT bad
    That is ridiculously hot...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #36619
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    No worries about that here, it's perennially 57 degrees F, drizzling and overcast. Just how I like it.
    What is this "drizzle" you speak of?

    I wouldn't mind that temp but if you add our 15-20 mph wind, the chill factor would be down in the 40's and thats WAY too cold for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    That is ridiculously hot...

    It's not that bad. Try working out in the field during it. I used to work on a catwalk that was about 140+, reflecting the sun back in my face, all while wearing full length coveralls* that were Fire Resistant and weighed about 8-10 lbs. That's what I would call ridiculously hot.


    *


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #36620
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    What is this "drizzle" you speak of?

    I wouldn't mind that temp but if you add our 15-20 mph wind, the chill factor would be down in the 40's and thats WAY too cold for me.




    It's not that bad. Try working out in the field during it. I used to work on a catwalk that was about 140+, reflecting the sun back in my face, all while wearing full length coveralls* that were Fire Resistant and weighed about 8-10 lbs. That's what I would call ridiculously hot.


    *
    140 degrees Celsius is really hot man... (you should clarify your temperature)


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.