Page 3641 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 264131413541359136313639364036413642364336513691374141414641 ... LastLast
Results 36,401 to 36,410 of 48335
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That was sort of a lose, lose for the idiot. Turning it down was probably the smartest thing he could have done.

Color me surprised, though, that Beck actually turned down an opportunity to spew his awful rhetoric. I'm thinking maybe he was hep to the fact that an audience as culturally diverse as WWE's wouldn't have responded too kindly to his bullshit.
    I find it hilarious that they see a xenophobic jerk and they jump to the conclusion that they are talking about them. It would be hard to back a claim like becks ridiculous assertion that jack was mocking the tea partiers so I agree, this might be the only smart thing that Glenn Beck has ever done. I would boo him if I was in the audience before he even began to speak.

It's a shame that Beck takes himself so seriously, as he could actually have a pretty lucrative run by playing a variation of himself and aligning with Zeb and Jack. I can't stand the douche and everything he stands for, but there's no denying that he has a talent for commanding an audience. Plus, he just has one of those smug, doughy faces that people want to swing at. Him and Zeb leading an entire stable of xenophobes could make for one of the strongest heel groups the company has ever seen. A lightning-rod like Beck would probably be even more productive in bringing the company mainstream press than Rock mugging on the late night talk-show circuit, too.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Black Ninja!
    So the television discussion thread got merged here? When did I miss that occurance...

STEALING THE SHOW... No really... I stole ewncw from TT... He's locked in the dungeons..

Maybe you should take that up with one of the mods. I'm sure they'd be delighted to completely disregard that as a worthwhile complaint.

The problem with bringing in an actual celebrity into this is: once the storyline merges with the real world, then people could genuinely complain about this being real, rather than just a T.V. show

If it brought more eyes to the program, I really doubt they gave any sort of fucks in regards to the complaints.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    The problem with bringing in an actual celebrity into this is: once the storyline merges with the real world, then people could genuinely complain about this being real, rather than just a T.V. show
    The more genuine the heat is the better! Some of the best stories told in wwe have some truth to them... like edge vs matt hardy.

Black Ninja!
    Maybe you should take that up with one of the mods. I'm sure they'd be delighted to completely disregard that as a worthwhile complaint.
    Should I PM them about it?

STEALING THE SHOW... No really... I stole ewncw from TT... He's locked in the dungeons..

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Should I PM them about it?
    You send me a PM about it, and I'm deleting the shit out of it without even reading. But I'll do it happily. So there's that.

Black Ninja!
    You send me a PM about it, and I'm deleting the shit out of it without even reading. But I'll do it happily. So there's that.
    Oh I would have sent it to you, robstar, TDA, bodom, kash and SG... I think Rob is the only one who would waste his time reading it just because he likes it when I annoy him.