Thread: #FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    that you have a deep seeded love for b-mac?

EVERY. SINGLE. LAUGH. From that video.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Brilliant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Brilliant
    Damn. That's pretty accurate. 0_o

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I'd hope so dude. I'm less about trying to get folks on my side and more about trying to get the whole story out before/just in case I get banned. I like our mods here but how many times have you seen a banned member's thread insta-closed in the NOC as soon as they try to make a plea to come back? More times than I can remember, and I'd rather not be "one of those guys".
    The PM I got from Rob pretty well said "Pau says your privy to his alt accounts so I suppose you know what that means to your account". I took that as an "I'm about to ban your ass". That's why I spilled it here, that way it can be out in the air for all to see just in case I get the boot.

I've never received an infraction, never been warned, and never been banned in my year and a half here. I'm just trying to keep it that way.
    Threads get closed in the NOC section because too many people like to weigh in with comments when it's not anywhere near needed. So you know, there's that annoying little fact. For fuck sakes sometimes the narrowness of users sight really does amaze me.

Blog Entries
    Just got around to talking to some old wrestling buddies. They're still in that "Cena sucks!" phase but it's still fun to laugh around with their shortsighted views on wrestling like we did a few years back. One of them, a huge Mysterio mark, was ranting on Cena and Triple H...ESPECIALLY Cena. Oh boy. Don't even get me started...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Just got around to talking to some old wrestling buddies. They're still in that "Cena sucks!" phase but it's still fun to laugh around with their shortsighted views on wrestling like we did a few years back. One of them, a huge Mysterio mark, was ranting on Cena and Triple H...ESPECIALLY Cena. Oh boy. Don't even get me started...
    Some of my friends who don't get on websites but like wrestling... still won't stop thinking how original and awesome a cena heel turn would be.... hahahah
    #BeJelly

I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Everybody.. Shush... This isn't really something that should be discussed here... Poot should just talk to robstar.
    H

O

L

Y

Shit.....B-Mc trying to be the voice of reason

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    H

O

L

Y

Shit.....B-Mc trying to be the voice of reason
    I think everyone was shocked by that. HAHAH
    #BeJelly

The Trinity
    Right, it's story time fellows:

You guys remember when I broke my jaw after being assualted? Well after that I sunk into a period of depression for a few months. I turned to alcohol and yes, I will admit that I did hit my girlfriend. She thought I was cheating on her and vice - versa. Am I proud of it? Of course not... But what's done is done and I can only live to regret my mistakes.

Yes, she did make an account on here before and she did message Poot asking for help. He gave it to her and, like he said, scolded me for it. I then made the stupid mistake of telling Pau about the problem one night when I was feeling low, and I gave him the password to Wrestling_Diva so that he could have a look at what I had sent to Poot. I didn't know that he would send another PM to Poot and I should have changed the password. I guess this shows that Pau is still an immature child who doesn't know where the line lies in crossing into someone's personal life.

If you guys want to look down on me for hitting a woman than by all means, do so. But I have the balls to admit that I had a problem and the balls to admit that I made a big mistake. Me and my girlfriend are happily together and I wouldn't change anything for the world.

Thats all I'm saying, so whatever happens, I know that at least I came out an honest man