Thread: #FreeBodom

Is this conversation still going on?

I'm going back to the FOOTBALL thread (the real kind)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Wait, the guy who said that The help is one of his favorite movies is afraid of an unpopular opinion? Even though he's posting that on a wrestling forum lol
    Let me tell you what you're doing here. You are offering up a sacrifice to spare something else. In this case it's the bearing out of logic and reason. I'm sure saying to your (female) friends that you loved The Help is a VERY popular opinion in those circles. And I think you'd get mocked a great deal less than you think for stating that here. You just want to be THAT GUY, who says THAT THING, that makes everyone go "Oh NO he DIDN'T!!!" - but really? Liking that movie is about a 6 on the MEH scale. And DRG is right, it's mere deflection.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post

I think you mean soccer.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    His point wasn't totally off base to me. I just didn't agree with him putting me into that crowd. I don't mind having an unpopular opinion.

But how is praising Emma Stone an unpopular opinion? Yes, around here it might be, but in the general public, it seems to be the consensus. My point wasn't that you should agree with him, but justify your stance on Emma being a solid actress. Give examples of her performances in which she could have never been interchangeable with the Hollywood Flavor of the Month.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

See ya! (Robstar finds it funny that Wade comments on a continuing subject the heads back to a thread - dedicated to ONE subject - soccer.)

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Let me tell you what you're doing here. You are offering up a sacrifice to spare something else. In this case it's the bearing out of logic and reason. I'm sure saying to your (female) friends that you loved The Help is a VERY popular opinion in those circles. And I think you'd get mocked a great deal less than you think for stating that here. You just want to be THAT GUY, who says THAT THING, that makes everyone go "Oh NO he DIDN'T!!!" - but really? Liking that movie is about a 6 on the MEH scale. And DRG is right, it's mere deflection.
    I love a good stroke of the ego

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I like several things that my friends circle does not like. My friends hate Florence + The Machine but I think they are awesome.

Also as I said in the next post I posted I agree with what you said about Hollywood... I wasn't deflecting I just didn't need to say, good point robstar. I think Emma Stone like every other actor and actress might fall to that same trap at some point or another. I'm not going to defend her on that point because I'm a fan of her work, I'm not a weird EMMA STONE IS A GODDESS type of guy.
    #BeJelly

See ya! (Robstar finds it funny that Wade comments on a continuing subject the heads back to a thread - dedicated to ONE subject - soccer.)
    We still discuss a greater variety of topics.

We still discuss a greater variety of topics.

Like GidStin?

DRG hates everyone

Worthwhile contribution.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5