Thread: Pist-OFF!!!

  1. #35441
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Steve posts almost in every section but he was busy with job lately and he was mostly off
    He posts once or twice in the wwe section then cracks the shots at the stupid people and goes back to soccer....


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #35442
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He posts once or twice in the wwe section then cracks the shots at the stupid people and goes back to soccer....
    He was always like that and when he is bored he sends me a rolleyes vm to talk to him. But most of the times i ignore him just like you when you send me vms




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #35443
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    He was always like that and when he is bored he sends me a rolleyes vm to talk to him. But most of the times i ignore him just like you when you send me vms
    I dont send you vms... Lol but you did ignore me in the ewngp roster thread you jerk!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  4. #35444
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I dont send you vms... Lol but you did ignore me in the ewngp roster thread you jerk!
    You do send me vms, random stuff

    What did you said, i have a thing ignoring you




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #35445
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    You do send me vms, random stuff

    What did you said, i have a thing ignoring you
    I said you're a jerk. You jerk... You're not as much of a jerk as SB...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #35446
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I said you're a jerk. You jerk... You're not as much of a jerk as SB...
    I'll try harder then




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  7. #35447
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    344 posts in three days... I've seen you do that in a day haha.
    A day? Shiiiiiit. On a good day that's like 10 minutes to BMac.

  8. #35448
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    A day? Shiiiiiit. On a good day that's like 10 minutes to BMac.
    Yeah.. Haven't Done that in a while...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  9. #35449
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,269
    Blog Entries
    14
    I thought Giddy was alright.

  10. #35450
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I thought Giddy was alright.
    Time sadly grows peoples infamy.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.