1. #35391
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    An asshole? Yeah you are... Give me like half hour so I can read IWA, then I'll start IC ing with you, ya bum!
    I'm actually partiuclarly proud with my latest piece...One of the best one liners I've done in a while.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  2. #35392
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Not THAT much of a new life now...I'm still me, after all...

    You're love for B-mac is overwhelming.
    #TeamGeeky


  3. #35393
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    This may not be the right place for it...But where is for that matter?

    For the first time in forever...My head is clear and I can breath and think easy...And god it feels so good...I'm a new man leavin alot behind and my new life officially starts tomorrow.
    Good to hear SB. Sobriety can be a tough go at times and terribly, terribly boring! The key is to find things to fill your time, recognise your triggers and deal with them appropriately and go easy on yourself. It's not a bad place to be but it can be shit at times and you have to know that - because that's just life some days. One day at a time, one hour at a time, one breath at a time.


  4. #35394
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Not THAT much of a new life now...I'm still me, after all...

    It's not hard to hate on B Mac.....


  5. #35395
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Good to hear SB. Sobriety can be a tough go at times and terribly, terribly boring! The key is to find things to fill your time, recognise your triggers and deal with them appropriately and go easy on yourself. It's not a bad place to be but it can be shit at times and you have to know that - because that's just life some days. One day at a time, one hour at a time, one breath at a time.
    Certainly not what I meant,haha. Just for too long I've been worried about things that were out of control and quite frankly weren't worth my time...Addiction was a big part of it though, Ironically..Just not mine.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #35396
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    It's not hard to hate on B Mac.....
    Right? He was only friends with two of the biggest dumbasses to ever grace...No,,,Defile,this place.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #35397
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Right? He was only friends with two of the biggest dumbasses to ever grace...No,,,Defile,this place.
    hahaha tell us more about your feelings towards those guys.
    #TeamGeeky


  8. #35398
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,160
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Certainly not what I meant,haha. Just for too long I've been worried about things that were out of control and quite frankly weren't worth my time...Addiction was a big part of it though, Ironically..Just not mine.
    Haha, OK but it's still true what I said!


  9. #35399
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    hahaha tell us more about your feelings towards those guys.
    I'm sure Rob will help greatly as well. He knows who.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  10. #35400
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Haha, OK but it's still true what I said!
    Exactly and it was still very nice...I almost don't know what to make of it! hahahah.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.