Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm not shitting on it; I'm just wondering how broadband-crossed lovers go about exchanging their pheromones. Tea-bagging the space bar seemed kind of like a logical starting point.
    For some, and I won't name names, I think that's how promos and IC posts are produced, honestly.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Are players also supposed to be wearing their respective wrestling garb while having these in-character textual barn-burners?
    Yep. Sort of like every time you see Big E Langston in his wrestling outfit, even though he's not wrestling. He either really likes the lycra or he wears it to remind himself that yes, he is still a wrestler.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    It doesn't score any brownie points with the creative team so no. After all, some of us frugal folk can't afford ass-chafing spandex.
    From the laughable defense I read yesterday, they took their characters to VM to "practice" method acting because their "e-boss" is a real baby and doesn't like his boards messed up by anyone besides him and his gang, without prior permission. Which is weird because I thought it was all about sharing your characters with everyone and not making it all about just the few who are in charge.

Oh wait, I didn't think that at all because it's the opposite of that!

Are players also supposed to be wearing their respective wrestling garb while having these in-character textual barn-burners?
    I always stripped down to my whitey tighties and put on a pair of boots, when I did it.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I always stripped down to my whitey tighties and put on a pair of boots, when I did it.
    I miss you in the feds, Irk. Come back.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yep. Sort of like every time you see Big E Langston in his wrestling outfit, even though he's not wrestling. He either really likes the lycra or he wears it to remind himself that yes, he is still a wrestler.
    Finding out that the bulk of eFedding is done in plain clothes would ruin a fair bit of the mystique for me. I want dedication, like those D&D kids who go all Earl of Sandwich up in the Subway with their capes and tunics and whatnot.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    From the laughable defense I read yesterday, they took their characters to VM to "practice" method acting because their "e-boss" is a real baby and doesn't like his boards messed up by anyone besides him and his gang, without prior permission. Which is weird because I thought it was all about sharing your characters with everyone and not making it all about just the few who are in charge.

Hmmm....that's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    You have a point but in the same breath you dont. I would never tell someone not to ic if they are genuinely trying, but in certain cases where what they are saying/doing could easily be intertwined between ic or ooc, i will speak up and mention that we need to see some quality ICing and not one liners. I cant/wont knock people like benny, k2j, wf, cm rock, or any others who are putting out quality stuff. Even b-mc and dennis from what ive seen are having some value to their ICing. Now, if this is terring you from ICing, i would say to specifically talk with someone who is ICing in hopes of having a discussion, because from what i have witnessed, you havent been ICing much and its hard to knock on ICing when you yourself dont do it. I think the word is hypocritical. You complain about spamming ICing but you yourself arent doing any ICing, or even trying, to help push the ICing in the right direction.

Hopefully that doesnt come off as dickish, as while writing i thought it might. Anyways, thats my two cents. For those who try to ic, thanks, and for those who IC and do a great job, keep it up, and for those who are just spewing out random garbage, take a second before you write and think, "does this help develop anything or is this the equivalent of going haha i like boos"

Also, big congrats to b-mc, des, and scribs. In a 4 man promo, of like 2 or 3 we have this week, they got theirs in the fastest and its good stuff
    "Yeah, guys! Knock off all that fed promoting!"

Hahaha

Wait, what?

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

E-Fedding can quickly become an addiction and part of your life. Just ask kcisiolA.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Hmmm....that's interesting.

"Yeah, guys! Knock off all that fed promoting!"
    Yeah, nice "promoting" by keeping it in VM