Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I ask them all the time if they are or if they are not menstruating.
    hahah

On a serious note, You know your friend zoned when a girl tells you when that is happening and your not in a relationship.
    If they tell you that info you know that want your cock...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    How long did you work there? and why would you quit such a magical job!
    About a year and a half and it kind of went under because crims owned it and got into some trouble

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    About a year and a half and it kind of went under because crims owned it and got into some trouble
    That's unfortunate. Though for some reason it seems like bad people always own the strip joints... in real life and in the movies haha.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Kind of like that but in Brisbane

Yea, I ask them all the time if they are or if they are not menstruating.
    hahah

On a serious note, You know your friend zoned when a girl tells you when that is happening and your not in a relationship.

On a more serious note - You know your friend zoned when you name is Dennis and you are playing chauffer during Girls Night Out.

That's unfortunate. Though for some reason it seems like bad people always own the strip joints... in real life and in the movies haha.

Not true; I knew a lady in Houston who was very nice and owned one of the strip clubs on the Richmond Strip. She bought it out (after having been a stripper herself earlier in her life, she got into real estate and made some bank) and was a very nice lady. No shady doings with her; she just loved the girls and did her best to really only staff the ones who were serious when they said "working their way through college" as opposed to the drug addicts or girls who did it only because their significant other was a MAN and shouldn't be asked to get off his lazy ass to support his family. How dare they ask him to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    On a more serious note - You know your friend zoned when you name is Dennis and you are playing chauffer during Girls Night Out.

Not true; I knew a lady in Houston who was very nice and owned one of the strip clubs on the Richmond Strip. She bought it out (after having been a stripper herself earlier in her life, she got into real estate and made some bank) and was a very nice lady. No shady doings with her; she just loved the girls and did her best to really only staff the ones who were serious when they said "working their way through college" as opposed to the drug addicts or girls who did it only because their significant other was a MAN and shouldn't be asked to get off his lazy ass to support his family. How dare they ask him to do that!
    HAHAHAH fair point DRG.... I don't go to girl night out's hahah I do sometimes catch myself in the situation of being the only guy in a group of 2 or 3 girls... it's not bad though, because my friends are awesome.

Obviously it's no true in every situation. It just seems historically speaking, and even a lot in modern times... the people who own clubs like that tend to be people who are shady...
    #BeJelly

HAHAHAH fair point DRG.... I don't go to girl night out's hahah I do sometimes catch myself in the situation of being the only guy in a group of 2 or 3 girls... it's not bad though, because my friends are awesome.

Obviously it's no true in every situation. It just seems historically speaking, and even a lot in modern times... the people who own clubs like that tend to be people who are shady...

It's a good thing to have friends that are females. Just don't make it a habit of doing what you're told as a way of appeasing them and you'll be fine (have we covered this before ). Most females take kindness for weakness and tend to stretch the limitations of what is truly a "friendship" versus bleeding a well dry for the sake of personal gain in any given situation. Bitches be scandalous, ya dig.

And obviously every situation isn't the same - Which is why I pointed out an exception that I know of so you can no longer say "always" when making that statement.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's a good thing to have friends that are females. Just don't make it a habit of doing what you're told as a way of appeasing them and you'll be fine (have we covered this before ). Most females take kindness for weakness and tend to stretch the limitations of what is truly a "friendship" versus bleeding a well dry for the sake of personal gain in any given situation. Bitches be scandalous, ya dig.

And obviously every situation isn't the same - Which is why I pointed out an exception that I know of so you can no longer say "always" when making that statement.
    hahah Yea, we have covered this before... I actually told my chick friend about people giving me crap about eating breath mints, she was kind of pissy about it. It wasn't just you guys, my brother in law gave me crap about it as well. I thought it was funny... she did not share in the laughs at all. Apparently she thought it made it sound like she was a b-----.

Darn it drg! making me more knowledgeable about the world around me!
    #BeJelly

hahah Yea, we have covered this before... I actually told my chick friend about people giving me crap about eating breath mints, she was kind of pissy about it. It wasn't just you guys, my brother in law gave me crap about it as well. I thought it was funny... she did not share in the laughs at all. Apparently she thought it made it sound like she was a b-----.

Darn it drg! making me more knowledgeable about the world around me!

Apparently it did make her sound like quite the boozer (one too many dashes there buddy )

DRG hates everyone