Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I have to admit, that is one of the most impressive things I have seen in my entire life!!!!!!
    I think these are a bit more impressive when it comes to the "Cocktail" aspect of life

If you've ever been a bartender you can appreciate how hard this really is...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I have to admit... Those are incredible feats. I can't even imagine how much effort was put forth to do all of those liquor tricks.
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    I have to admit... Those are incredible feats. I can't even imagine how much effort was put forth to do all of those liquor tricks.
    none.... learning them however took a lot of effort.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

It's the beauty of bars who appreciate the "flair" (not a pun off Ric) of a bartender. Most of these typical joints rely more upon the show of those behind the bar rather than just asking them to open another bottle of suds so they can watch the game on the big screen.

If you have time, look up the "Flair competitions" on the Tube of You. It's an event hosted yearly (in Vegas I believe) for bartenders around the US. Shit they do is fucking amazing.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    It's the beauty of bars who appreciate the "flair" (not a pun off Ric) of a bartender. Most of these typical joints rely more upon the show of those behind the bar rather than just asking them to open another bottle of suds so they can watch the game on the big screen.

If you have time, look up the "Flair competitions" on the Tube of You. It's an event hosted yearly (in Vegas I believe) for bartenders around the US. Shit they do is fucking amazing.
    I turned 21 last month and still haven't actually went to a real bar. Most of the ones around where I live are just sports bars, or bars where old people hang out... unless I go to the college town near me... which is full of a bunch of idiots. So I sadly have never gotten the chance to see a bartender with any flair... as I say that I realize I live close to seattle, which probably has some good competitions like that.
    #TeamGeeky

I turned 21 last month and still haven't actually went to a real bar. Most of the ones around where I live are just sports bars, or bars where old people hang out... unless I go to the college town near me... which is full of a bunch of idiots. So I sadly have never gotten the chance to see a bartender with any flair... as I say that I realize I live close to seattle, which probably has some good competitions like that.

http://www.nationalbartenders.com/Se...ing_school.asp

Not only that, there's a school there homie. I don't know it's accolades or who they've churned out of their obviously HARD academic classes, but needless to say there's probably more bartenders with flair in your area than you are fully aware of; now just convince your friends to take a road trip, pop in "Big City Nights", and have a night with a live version of the movie Cocktails

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    http://www.nationalbartenders.com/Se...ing_school.asp

Not only that, there's a school there homie. I don't know it's accolades or who they've churned out of their obviously HARD academic classes, but needless to say there's probably more bartenders with flair in your area than you are fully aware of; now just convince your friends to take a road trip, pop in "Big City Nights", and have a night with a live version of the movie Cocktails
    His friends are chicks so that shouldn't be too hard.

His friends are chicks so that shouldn't be too hard.

Depends on how long of a drive, if there will be time for the malls, and how many are currently menstruating

DRG hates everyone

Black Ninja!
    Depends on how long of a drive, if there will be time for the malls, and how many are currently menstruating
    and which of them want Dennis...

Blog Entries
    Yea, I ask them all the time if they are or if they are not menstruating.
    hahah

On a serious note, You know your friend zoned when a girl tells you when that is happening and your not in a relationship.
    #TeamGeeky