Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Just play fighting
    I'm guessing that she had sympathy sex with you after pulling it out.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'm guessing that she had sympathy sex with you after pulling it out.
    Sadly no. She was a dud root anyway. Great body, 40 DD at 18 years old but just couldn't go.

Black Ninja!
    Sadly no. She was a dud root anyway. Great body, 40 DD at 18 years old but just couldn't go.
    So, she was one of the strippers obviously...

Blog Entries
    So, she was one of the strippers obviously...
    Nope. This was way before that, my first engagement, during the ages of 18-21.

Most strippers I "knew" (in the biblical sense) really knew how to go, less inhibitions and all.

Blog Entries

Black Ninja!

Most strippers I "knew" (in the biblical sense) really knew how to go, less inhibitions and all.
    Oh right, way back when... I was going with stripper because of the specifications you gave.

Blog Entries

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhahHHAHAHAHAHAH So you were like a strip club bouncer or something? I just assume you had to work in a strip club to have such access to strippers. I assume they don't just go out and have sex with their costumers... unless it's different in your country. Where I live you can't even have a beer when you go into a strip club.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Oh right, way back when... I was going with stripper because of the specifications you gave.
    No, she was just very well endowed. That was the appeal.....at first. Really, it's not something you can build a solid relationship on. The novelty wears off.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhahHHAHAHAHAHAH So you were like a strip club bouncer or something? I just assume you had to work in a strip club to have such access to strippers. I assume they don't just go out and have sex with their costumers... unless it's different in your country. Where I live you can't even have a beer when you go into a strip club.
    That was part of my duties but I was more into customer service and managing the girls. But I always found time to manage to service some of the girls too. And no, they generally don't fuck the customers.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I suggest you move because that shit is fucked.
    No, she was just very well endowed. That was the appeal.....at first. Really, it's not something you can build a solid relationship on. The novelty wears off.
    Not really, your interest might start with looks, but that can only get you so far. They gotta have a personality to keep your interest.