Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    If there's one thing I would like to see completely done away with it's the attitude of people believing that once they have achieved a knowledge, if anyone else doesn't know it then they're stupid. I hate it equally in other people as I do in myself. I was brought up surrounded by it, so it still creeps in for me from time to time.
    I know this feel.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you my baby boy Gabriel Leonard

Attachment 4049

I have no idea how to make the image bigger lol. But here's my little man.

Congrats PH! He's a cute little tike. It looks like he's safe and sound at home with the parents and thriving in his warm and snug environment.

Can I just say.....that I think ear stretchers are the silliest and worst fashion idea probably ever? It's one thing to be committed to your image but you must beware, you grow out of decisions like that and if you don't, well you've stayed stupid. You're going to look pretty foolish come 50 years old with that shit going on. And if you ever decide to change your mind about it, expect to have plastic surgery to fix it. All because you wanted to "look cool" once upon a time

Are those the hole in the ears that you can fit your fingers through?

I never understood the appeal. Don't get me wrong, I have both ears pierced, eye brow, and tongue pierced, but I haven't worn them in years. The holes are still open and I'll pop in the rings/bars from time to time because my wife likes the look, but it is something that I grew out of a long time ago. I couldn't imagine having holes the size of quarters through my ears and thinking of just how rancid the smell is and the droopy lobe remaining makes my stomach churn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Maybe, if people feel that way that sucks. I don't mind posting quality posts as pretty much anyone who follows any other thread that I post in would know. If they want to talk about pretty much any topic they can think of... I will either post my opinion on it or leave it alone because of a lack of knowledge ( I never post in the soccer thread)

Just because it's a random base of multiple topics doesn't mean you can't post quality opinions on the random conversation points... But then again, that's my claim to fame, so keep you your post whoring ways and stay off my turf!!

Internet Myth #66: You don't have to be, pretend to be or attempt to sound like an expert in everything you talk about. Sometimes you just want to talk about stuff to find out if anyone there knows more about it and henceforth, you can learn a bit about it. Problem is there is a never ending army of keyboard combatants out there who prefer to tear intellectual strips off a person rather than helping you achieve some new knowledge. For long ago it was discovered Donny, that shared knowledge only serves to level the playing field - so subsequently the high and mighty possessors of knowledge are forced to admit that they aren't the sole keyholders to the secrets of the universe they heretofore believed they were and that leads to the realisation that they're not so special after all.

So it's just much easier not to tell you and/or mock your lack of knowledge. Understand now?

You rang?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I have nothing against other piercings - I have had my fair share too. I just think it's all a bit silly when it gets to the body modification side of things. I still remember thinking, "Fuck yeah, I'm going to be this way/think like this/like these things forever". Turns out I was wrong about that. Fancy that.

This place is a tad boring
    Amen to that.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

I have nothing against other piercings - I have had my fair share too. I just think it's all a bit silly when it gets to the body modification side of things. I still remember thinking, "Fuck yeah, I'm going to be this way/think like this/like these things forever". Turns out I was wrong about that. Fancy that.

So are you suggesting that as I grow older, my select views as to what is the ultimate, greatest, and BEST THINGS EVER will change with time and that specific "likes" and "dislikes" will shift, depending upon the person I become or my choices to appreciate or rip apart selected things that I may have once approved/disapproved of a decade ago?!!?

Poppycock! I know everything there is to know and I am the wisest I will ever be at the age of 18! I have "real life experience" and that doesn't go away with time!

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    I hear what you are saying. At the age of 19 i got my ears pierced and thought id keep them forever, now im debating on taking them out. At age 20 i got my lip pierced but by 21 i got rid of it, and at 21, a gf had me get my nipples pierced...ya...that didnt last long

Finally figured out how to block phone calls and text messages from people I don't like.

Greatest. Day. Ever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Finally figured out how to block phone calls and text messages from people I don't like.

Greatest. Day. Ever.
    Show. Me. NOW.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I hear what you are saying. At the age of 19 i got my ears pierced and thought id keep them forever, now im debating on taking them out. At age 20 i got my lip pierced but by 21 i got rid of it, and at 21, a gf had me get my nipples pierced...ya...that didnt last long
    Yea, I almost fell into those traps. Luckily for me I have always avoided things I feared to be painful... The only piercing I have never understood was the nose piercing, it just sounds painful. I'm curious on how you got talked into getting your nipples pierced... that sounds like a hilarious story.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Show. Me. NOW.
    You have a phone running Android?

avast! Mobile Security.