Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you my baby boy Gabriel Leonard

Attachment 4049

I have no idea how to make the image bigger lol. But here's my little man.
    Congrats poots!!

@TeaPartyCat
    BREAKING: 412 dead and 1763 injured when a gun accidentally went off at Gun Appreciation Day and everyone returned fire.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Guys, check out this newlegacyinc stream. They're fucking hilarious.

http://www.twitch.tv/newLEGACYinc

Blog Entries
    This place is a tad boring

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Look at it this way.....when people come in here and see the level of inanity and farce being put forth by yourself but mainly B Mac dragging you along for the ride, they are loathe to post here. So what we get is people sticking to certain corners of the site, like the football thread or efedding etc. It's the quality of posts that drive people away.
    Maybe, if people feel that way that sucks. I don't mind posting quality posts as pretty much anyone who follows any other thread that I post in would know. If they want to talk about pretty much any topic they can think of... I will either post my opinion on it or leave it alone because of a lack of knowledge ( I never post in the soccer thread)
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Do you think a lack of subject knowledge stops me (and most of the others on this site) from posting on it like we did a thesis on it? Goddammit Dennis, never let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Blog Entries
    Do you think a lack of subject knowledge stops me (and most of the others on this site) from posting on it like we did a thesis on it? Goddammit Dennis, never let the truth get in the way of a good story!
    Sorry I forgot the truth is usually full of terrible stories... hahahah But seriously, I hate being proved wrong... why post on something I know little about, it's destined to be proved wrong haha.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Internet Myth #66: You don't have to be, pretend to be or attempt to sound like an expert in everything you talk about. Sometimes you just want to talk about stuff to find out if anyone there knows more about it and henceforth, you can learn a bit about it. Problem is there is a never ending army of keyboard combatants out there who prefer to tear intellectual strips off a person rather than helping you achieve some new knowledge. For long ago it was discovered Donny, that shared knowledge only serves to level the playing field - so subsequently the high and mighty possessors of knowledge are forced to admit that they aren't the sole keyholders to the secrets of the universe they heretofore believed they were and that leads to the realisation that they're not so special after all.

So it's just much easier not to tell you and/or mock your lack of knowledge. Understand now?

Blog Entries
    Internet Myth #66: You don't have to be, pretend to be or attempt to sound like an expert in everything you talk about. Sometimes you just want to talk about stuff to find out if anyone there knows more about it and henceforth, you can learn a bit about it. Problem is there is a never ending army of keyboard combatants out there who prefer to tear intellectual strips off a person rather than helping you achieve some new knowledge. For long ago it was discovered Donny, that shared knowledge only serves to level the playing field - so subsequently the high and mighty possessors of knowledge are forced to admit that they aren't the sole keyholders to the secrets of the universe they heretofore believed they were and that leads to the realisation that they're not so special after all.

So it's just much easier not to tell you and/or mock your lack of knowledge. Understand now?
    To be honest I never really thought about forum posting like that. I do often read posts that people write that I don't know much about... But I tend to just pm people instead of posting it on a public forum if I have questions to avoid any ridicule... haha Though I think your points are really valid.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    If there's one thing I would like to see completely done away with it's the attitude of people believing that once they have achieved a knowledge, if anyone else doesn't know it then they're stupid. I hate it equally in other people as I do in myself. I was brought up surrounded by it, so it still creeps in for me from time to time.