Page 3410 of 4834 FirstFirst ... 241029103310336034003408340934103411341234203460351039104410 ... LastLast
Results 34,091 to 34,100 of 48335
  1. #34091
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    He is a great lawyer!
    I need the best Lawyer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel walkerin View Post
    You rang???
    Well, I need legal advice about whether posting something is likely to get me a forced vacation from those evil mods.
    ]

  2. #34092
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I need the best Lawyer!


    Well, I need legal advice about whether posting something is likely to get me a forced vacation from those evil mods.
    With your posting style Mr.McIntyre? I'd say it's unavoidable.

  3. #34093
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I need the best Lawyer!


    Well, I need legal advice about whether posting something is likely to get me a forced vacation from those evil mods.


    Hahaha.... Don't do it BMac. I'd be joining you on that vacation because I'd be the one writing up the counter part. Honestly, I'd be more likely for a banning than you would if you posted it.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  4. #34094
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel walkerin View Post
    With your posting style Mr.McIntyre? I'd say it's unavoidable.
    Well... It's quite the controversial topic... And DRG would have to spin it as good.. He's not too keen on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Hahaha.... Don't do it BMac. I'd be joining you on that vacation because I'd be the one writing up the counter part. Honestly, I'd be more likely for a banning than you would if you posted it.
    Maybe you should be the one seeking Daniel's advice then.
    ]

  5. #34095
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Hahaha.... Don't do it BMac. I'd be joining you on that vacation because I'd be the one writing up the counter part. Honestly, I'd be more likely for a banning than you would if you posted it.
    Hmmmmm, my legal mind is buzzing. Someone PM me the issue of contention.

  6. #34096
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel walkerin View Post
    Hmmmmm, my legal mind is buzzing. Someone PM me the issue of contention.
    hmmmmmmmmmm. perhaps...
    ]

  7. #34097
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    hmmmmmmmmmm. perhaps...
    Time is money Mr.McIntyre

  8. #34098
    Well, while it's been heaps of fun waiting around for you I have to look into my briefs....

  9. #34099
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel walkerin View Post
    Time is money Mr.McIntyre
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel walkerin View Post
    Well, while it's been heaps of fun waiting around for you I have to look into my briefs....
    I sent you a PM... I have to go to work early...
    ]

  10. #34100
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,914
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I sent you a PM... I have to go to work early...
    I have a feeling this could be funny.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.